onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

And So It Begins

grebovale

Advert

:) :) if that happened even I would vote for em ... But like you said : that ain't goin happen :

Even then I would want to know about them,their intentions and their past history and no one from this board involved in any way shape or form.

Are the board so fickle that they can not see that they will lose their shares (cash) when administration kicks in?

Can't they see that their only hope is to hand over to more professional minded business people?

Well 2 of them haven't allegedly paid for them so they lose nowt!

Whoever they are they can't be trusted.

It will be another loan to pay off another series of debts, allow extra time to remove more cash and assets from the business, etc, etc.

Make more debt to pay off debt, can't last forever and tbh after this season I won't give a flying fig anyway

The thing is though, as long as they are secured creditors they will be quite high up the queue to get their money back should the club go into administration.

If they convert the loan into shares they are going from being secured creditors to unsecured creditors and taking a huge gamble in the process.

The thing is though, as long as they are secured creditors they will be quite high up the queue to get their money back should the club go into administration.

If they convert the loan into shares they are going from being secured creditors to unsecured creditors and taking a huge gamble in the process.

Something I flagged up in the week and, therefore, why the boards little scheme will fail. The writings on the wall, I think they have run out of ideas and people to try and con, with admin coming before the egm IMHO.

They can "be up to" what they like, but HMRC are the "end game" somehow V2001 have got to settle tax bills first, otherwise we wont need to vote em out they will be forceably removed and the Clubs books will be scrutinsed with a fine toothcombe - even those from the origonal Burslum 9 who thought theyd walked away from any cr@p will be accountable and "it was alright when I left" wont be an acceptable get out card.

I reckon its squeaky bum time and approaches to "pay day loans" , shopacheck,cashconverters etc to at least pay HMRC off aint gonna do it.:yes:

Are the board playing THE GAME? It's been mentioned on here that the club as been in talks with 2 men from Manchester , are the club going to announce on Monday that they will be the knights in shining armour to save the club if they voted onto the board?if this is the case us shareholders have got to be strong and resist anything said by the club and that includes our ROBBIE.

They have been found to be missing payments to the taxman. We are under a transfer embargo.

Do you really believe this is part of their "Game"??

You probably do.

Archived