onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

And So It Begins

grebovale

Are the board playing THE GAME? It's been mentioned on here that the club as been in talks with 2 men from Manchester , are the club going to announce on Monday that they will be the knights in shining armour to save the club if they voted onto the board?if this is the case us shareholders have got to be strong and resist anything said by the club and that includes our ROBBIE.

MMMMMMM just in the nick of time,council get one and a half payments ...... I expect to taxman will get his dosh Wednesday,the question is;who gave the club the money to pay the council ? I also expect the knight in shining armour to be announced soon .. could it be Bratt with new friends, my worry now is some of the older shareholders will get cold feet with all that as happened in the last few days and would vote for Bratt if he stands for the position of director again or if he recommends some one.I hope am wrong with this thread but I remember the last EGM and how that turned out as it looks if we will get March 13th without admin.

Advert

It's always the same in the end.

Take MG Rover. There were strong rumours and reports of a deal with a massive Chinese company which would have saved it and made it instantly and potentially one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world.

They got a sniff of the problems and just waited to pick up the pieces for nothing.

The FL and HMRC have done us a favour in advertising the problems at Vale. A mate of mine asked if we could sell players to pay off debts.

Who on earth would pay the market value for any of our players? So who would pay to invest in a company that is allegedly days from catastrophic failure.

Who on earth would pay the market value for any of our players? So who would pay to invest in a company that is allegedly days from catastrophic failure.

Taking into account the length of contracts remaining and the fact that most were picked up for nothing what would the market value be?

MMMMMMM just in the nick of time,council get one and a half payments ...... I expect to taxman will get his dosh Wednesday,the question is;who gave the club the money to pay the council ? I also expect the knight in shining armour to be announced soon .. could it be Bratt with new friends, my worry now is some of the older shareholders will get cold feet with all that as happened in the last few days and would vote for Bratt if he stands for the position of director again or if he recommends some one.I hope am wrong with this thread but I remember the last EGM and how that turned out as it looks if we will get March 13th without admin.

He doesnt have to stand for Director he only stood down, if the others agreed he could go back tonight, the fact they hate each other collectively and individually might be a stumbling block

So they've scraped together enough to nearly catch up on the council payments, they are still behind with them. The tax bill will be a sizeable 5 figure amount with another one due and Harlequin want 80k and the staff need paying. Tomorrow's gate receipts will barely cover the running costs of the match nevermind sorting anything else.

Archived