Transfer Rumours Pre-Season

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing wrong with getting just a little carried away at the moment,  as long as we all remember that it's The Vale we're talking about. But then again this is the New Vale and it feels amazing,  even

I honestly despair with some Vale fans... Is it bred into our DNA that we have to seek out negativity???? As I'm typing this, we've have just launched the nicest football strip I can remember, desig

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I hope he settles down stops being a prat and does well for us. 

Entirely agree.

It might well be that based very close to home does him a power of good and he finally begins to realise his potential and the danger of throwing away a decent career unless he knuckles down and becomes a good pro.

Let's hope he performs well for us. He has a bit of unpredictability and goal threat about him.

8 minutes ago, osprey said:

I only hope he pulls his socks up

Why? Probably the bottom of my list as to what I want from a player. Can't fathom not getting behind a player because he annoys the opposition, has a dodgy haircut and has his socks down. So what?

Not sure why this is such an issue for people?

Goal scoring record and ability -  few comments

Dodgy haircut and socks - o GoD i HoPe ThE DrEsSiNg RoOm iS oK

These same people were probably crooning over Paulo Tavares. 

Why? Probably the bottom of my list as to what I want from a player. Can't fathom not getting behind a player because he annoys the opposition, has a dodgy haircut and has his socks down. So what?

Not sure why this is such an issue for people?

Goal scoring record and ability -  few comments

Dodgy haircut and socks - o GoD i HoPe ThE DrEsSiNg RoOm iS oK

These same people were probably crooning over Paulo Tavares. 

Because my personal opinion is that it looks stupid and pretentious.
Just my opinion but I like a side to look like a side kitted out in the same way, might be old fashioned but that’s what I think.
  • Like 1

At least he can’t fall out with the fans at games anymore

Seriously this is a good signing 11 goals last season to Rhys Browne’s 0

yes he may be a bit of a div , but he’s our div and as long as he does the business on the pitch he will get my full backing

Welcome to the valiants Harry

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Wrex said:

Well, well, well, Harry McKirdy is the mystery player. Who could have predicted that? I think it's fair to say nobody saw that coming.

There was one poster who saw it coming, not sure who it was though because they didn’t like to keep hammering on about it.....😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Vale1995 said:

Just like Phil b heard something it wasn’t mckirdy I heard that it was so I put it in here what’s the problem 

bowers, radio joke , 👎👎his predictions are as good as his inane commentary, 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Depth is crazy, we have 2 XI's capable of competing well enough at this level now.

Brown

Gibbons

Smith

Legge

Montano

Joyce

Conlon

Burgess

Worral

Amoo

Robinson

Second XI

Visser

Mills

Brisley

Crookes

Fitzpatrick

Oyeleke

Hurst

Whitehead

McKirdy

Rodney

Cullen

(and still have Pope!)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vale victory said:

yes he may be a bit of a div , but he’s our div 

Exactly right!

There has been lots of talk during the revolution of Askey and Carol taking great care over players approach and attitude. If they have given him the green light, then that's all I need. I back their diligence.

No one has any solid evidence that he disrupts the dressing room over and above a bit of noise in Carlisle where he didnt settle. He is back home now and will give the vale 100% .

Best example we have is that some poster who knows him says he didnt want to be a vale player... the next day he signed. No one knows the truth other than Harry and the management team as to whats been said / agreed / threatened or anything. Again... I back Askeys call on this.

Him looking and acting like a fool on the pitch... I love it, wind up merchants are hated by opposition for a reason.

Someone said it recently, how many of our dropped points would we have kept with McKirdy doing what he does last year... enough to have gotten us in the playoffs I would guess.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Depth is crazy, we have 2 XI's capable of competing well enough at this level now.

Brown

Gibbons

Smith

Legge

Montano

Joyce

Conlon

Burgess

Worral

Amoo

Robinson

Second XI

Visser

Mills

Brisley

Crookes

Fitzpatrick

Oyeleke

Hurst

Whitehead

McKirdy

Rodney

Cullen

(and still have Pope!)

Looking very good. I think mckirdy will start for us though when match fit. Which then makes the bench even stronger.