Walka003

Robbie coming home?

Robbie has just tweeted out that he has a big announcement coming soon with a stadium emoji. The vale twitter account the retweeted it with the hastags "Robbie coming home" and "a new era" before quickly deleting it.

Robbie gig at vale Park on the cards?

Carol has just given him a big virtual kiss via Twitter... this could be a real money spinner for the club if it is a concert at Vale Park.

40,000 people came to watch Motörhead, and you don’t get much change from £100 for a Robbie ticket.

Quick maths: £4m

What slice of that we would get I have no idea... 10% would be season defining!!!

What a move by Carol and Kevin!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Iron Curtain said:

Carol has just given him a big virtual kiss via Twitter... this could be a real money spinner for the club if it is a concert at Vale Park.

40,000 people came to watch Motörhead, and you don’t get much change from £100 for a Robbie ticket.

Quick maths: £4m

What slice of that we would get I have no idea... 10% would be season defining!!!

What a move by Carol and Kevin!!!

Add all the booze you can sell at 3-4 quid a bottle plus food etc, plus publicity could be huge. Would be a good night, bet he'd come out in a Vale top too.

• Like 1

Would the council allow a concert at Vale Park in a residential area ? Maybe Carol has worked wonders. I would put my money on Lorne St Stand building work financial contribution. Peanuts compared to his building work in South Kensington.

His tweet has #robbiescominghome and an emoji of a stadium.

Looks like a concert to me... trying not to get my hopes up though. Barriers to putting a concert on won’t be easy to overcome, never mind persuading Robbie to do it.

Has Carol given us the best Christmas present ever? #ChristmasCarol

Edited by Iron Curtain

Putting Port Vale on the map... and actually, the fact that it’s for charity fills me with so much pride.

Its easy to get lost in the money in football And lose a bit of perspective... just look at my message above for an example!

This is an amazing thing that will help thousands of people ... what a difference! Thank you Carol and Kevin!

• Like 1

Really surprised, but brilliant news for the new owners, us, and thanks Robbie. Get them Vale shirts with Williams on the back ready in time Carol. Gobsmacked.

• Like 2

Wonder how many the ground will allow for ticket wise but this is great in terms of simply showcasing the club and maybe even potential for further concerts if a success down the line.

Incredible work by Carol, Kevin and Colin.

Truly amazing  and a landmark moment for the club and City, well Stoke City Council would be saying that if it were at their place. Congratulations to Carol and Kevin for managing to achieve something that could never have happened with S'wIte here. Brilliant, brilliant news that will showcase PVFC and may start to unlock the potential of the whole setup. Not too sure how much we can expect  to directly benefit financially,  considering  it's a charity event,  but the spin offs are nerve tingling. Well done the Shannahans and thank you Robbie. UTV. 

• Like 1

I’ve been proud to be a vale fan many times. But this is the first time in my lifetime that I’ve been proud of the clubs owners and the type of club they are building. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1