onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

5 minutes ago, whotobeakiller said:

Did you ever even mention the hateful Bradford MP Naz Shah, who told the sex abuse victims to 'keep their mouths shut'

I didn't, but now you mention Naz Shah, she did once get suspended for anti-semitism and admitted that her words were anti-semetic in her grovelling apology.

I've decided I am going to make this a daily feature in the run up to the election. Although that is nowhere near enough time to post all of the labour party (and other left wing) racists and bigots who are full of hate. Let's go with Naz as the first installment:

Naz Shah - Shadow Minister of State for Women and Equalities.

-Thinks that the victims of paedophile rape gangs should keep their mouths shut

-Admitted to having anti-semetic words after being suspended by the labour party (And subsequently re-instated and promoted within the labour party).

48 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

No, corbyn is pathetic, his political views are pathetic and his cult followers who join his dangerous bigoted and dangerous hateful views are pathetic.

Tune in tomorrow Mr h, I'll probably have another labour member who has been exposed for having disgusting views. 

You don't give a <ovf censored> about bigotry, anti-Semitism or Islamophobia. You just like using egregious examples for pathetic point scoring. All 3 of the main parties have had to suspend candidates for <ovf censored> comments but you leap on Labour ones. Says all you need to know when you're tag-teaming with Carl, the only poster I'm aware of that's actually been banned for racism and still persists with xenophobic rhetoric (that you defend). On ignore now.

23 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

You don't give a <ovf censored> about bigotry, anti-Semitism or Islamophobia. You just like using egregious examples for pathetic point scoring. All 3 of the main parties have had to suspend candidates for <ovf censored> comments but you leap on Labour ones. Says all you need to know when you're tag-teaming with Carl, the only poster I'm aware of that's actually been banned for racism and still persists with xenophobic rhetoric (that you defend). On ignore now.

This poster has had issues in the past when I've highlighted the huge issue with anti-semitism (and other forms of bigotry) on the left.

To be clear, I don't think Mr H is defending anti-semitism with this post, I'm not silly enough to falsely accuse someone of doing that because I can't handle facts which don't suit me.

It is quite strange behaviour, however, to be a vociferously self proclaimed anti-racist and frequent racism accuser on this website, yet one example of someone on his side literally admitting to posting anti-semetic comments is enough for him to start swearing, name calling, lying and to actually block me.

Very strange behaviour indeed.

32 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

You are the first to bring out the racist card most of the time but god forbid anyone who speaks out against Corby and his party’s awful history on anti-semitism.

6 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

You are the first to bring out the racist card most of the time but god forbid anyone who speaks out against Corby and his party’s awful history on anti-semitism.

No I'm not. I've pointed it out when I've seen it but I'm not eager to leap on it or anything like that. I certainly wouldn't revel and delight in racism, like RB. I've been happy to discuss anti-Semitism in Labour in the past and even started a thread so people could try and discuss it properly and not try to use racism to attack any particular party. Obviously, that was a waste of time because some of the 'pieces of toerag' on here can't resist their pathetic little jibes. Normally happy to discuss anything with anyone - I recently praised (tory) Bill for being up for a decent debate (until he spouted <ovf censored> about the IRA despite being given evidence to the contrary) - but when RB starts talking about a daily feature where he can use egregious examples of racism to point score, I'll put him on ignore, not least because I don't want to get banned for calling him what I believe he is.

1 minute ago, philpvfc said:

IRA & Hamas but you knew that.

You see, I've already given you proof that's not true buy you continue to push the lie. Please show me where Corbyn has "sided with the IRA". Clue: you can't. 

You act just like shlte like The Mail, just ruin any chance of proper discourse by muddying the water with lies. You and your lot won't talk about policy, none of your side has responded to questions about how calamitous this government has been for the poor and vulnerable in this country. Instead you just lie and lie and lie. I try and engage with you and have a thread where we can talk about the election and it just turns in to me (and others) having to endlessly defend Corbyn against lies.

Archived