onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

2 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

So you praise someone until the say something you disagree with.

even though it is true.

Corbyn refuses to apologise .

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/victims-of-ira-terror-tell-jeremy-corbyn-to-apologise-dn32lr8bj

From the bit I can see, Corbyn doesn't side with the IRA there. So you're lying again. There's a difference between speaking out against violence on both sides and siding with one party. But you already know that. Try again.

Advert

4 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

So you praise someone until the say something you disagree with.

It's not about them saying something I disagree with. It's being appreciative that someone actually seems to read what's been written and then responds in an intelligent manner, and then being plssed off when they prove themselves to be just like lots of the rest of you by regurgitating lies after being given proof that they are just that. I posted many examples of Jeremy Corbyn denouncing the IRA and being praised by Unionists for his part in the peace process, yet a few minutes later Bill spouts out again about him being an IRA sympathiser. You do the same. I don't think I've ever been rude or disrespectful to you but what's the point in engaging with someone who won't debate, listen or formulate their own arguments and instead just spouts received untruths?

27 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

No I'm not. I've pointed it out when I've seen it but I'm not eager to leap on it or anything like that. I certainly wouldn't revel and delight in racism, like RB. I've been happy to discuss anti-Semitism in Labour in the past and even started a thread so people could try and discuss it properly and not try to use racism to attack any particular party. Obviously, that was a waste of time because some of the 'pieces of toerag' on here can't resist their pathetic little jibes. Normally happy to discuss anything with anyone - I recently praised (tory) Bill for being up for a decent debate (until he spouted <ovf censored> about the IRA despite being given evidence to the contrary) - but when RB starts talking about a daily feature where he can use egregious examples of racism to point score, I'll put him on ignore, not least because I don't want to get banned for calling him what I believe he is.

mr.hobblesworth has a history of accusing me of 'defending' or 'denying' racism. His implication being that I am racist or at least symapathetic with racism. I totally reject this as the lie that it is. I have never once defending racism as his examples of racism are not racism.

His post above is calling my example of racism/bigotry/relgious hatred 'egregious' - It's so egregious that the person I am accusing of being an anti-semite has given a BBC video interview where she admits to using anti-semitic words out of ignorance. Here is the link - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36802075

It's a smoking gun. It's almost certainly the best quality of evidence that anyone has ever posted on OneValeFan in support of an accusation of discriminatory behaviour. The accused literally admitting to and apologising for that which I am accusing her of.

I think the issue here, as I and others have said over the past few years, is the sheer intolerance of leftists. The arrogance that they believe they are free to smear people with lies only to react angrily and aggresivley when someone evidences their rank hypocrisy.

Here are some questions for mr.hobblesworth:

-Why is it 'point scoring' when I do it, yet it is fair game for you to do it?

-Why is it 'denying' racism when i do it, yet it is fair game for you to do it?

-Why don't you denounce the racist and anti-semitic members of your party? I've already done it many times for 'my side'

-Why do you preach about being open to debate anything when you do the direct opposite?

I don't know as I'm not <ovf censored> psychic.

Why not read these and stop spouting lies?

EKQA2siXYAAKS5f?format=jpg&name=large

On 59 occasions, Jeremy Corbyn condemned Iran over the last 30 years for their treatment of Jewish people, women, the LGBT community, Trade Unionists and Kurds

The truth about Jeremy Corbyn and the peace process in Ireland (click the hyperlinks below to see the times he condemned IRA terrorism)

I'm sure you won't though. I'm positive in fact. You'll just continue spouting your claptrap, 'cause that's what you lot do.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/labour-antisemitism-corbyn-not-fit-for-high-office-says-ephraim-mirvis-0thlclsns

Jeremy Corbyn’s handling of antisemitism allegations makes him “unfit for high office”, the Chief Rabbi has said while warning that the “very soul of our nation is at stake” in next month’s general election.

In an unprecedented intervention into politics, which he describes as “amongst the most painful moments” of his career, Ephraim Mirvis says that “a new poison” has taken hold in Labour “sanctioned from the very top”.

I wonder what has prompted the chief Rabbi to undertake one of the most painful moments of his career and, in an unprecedented intervention into politics has called our the new poison in the labour party?

Is he part of a tory-media conspiracy?

Based on current poll projections, 10.9 million british people will be voting for a party which is currently under investigation for institutional racism.

4 hours ago, whotobeakiller said:

What gives Labour MP's and SNP MP's the right to make amendments to a bill that would undermine 17.5 million people's votes from a major referendum???

What gives 118 Tory MPs the right to vote against a bill that gave 17.4 million people the Brexit they asked for? 

Do any of you criticising the Labour Party for anti-semitism have any views on the illegal Israeli settlements in Palestinian territory which have been condemned by the United Nations on a number of occasions.  And just for clarity, being opposed to the actions of the Israeli government does not mean I am anti-semitic - it means I am opposed to the actions of the Israeli government.

7 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Poverty is relative, I cannot remember people sleeping on the pavement when I was a lad, the UK is much wealthier now, and people are sleeping on the streets because accommodation is expensive and in short supply.. 

I can mate, not as visible as today but they were there.

35 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

What gives 118 Tory MPs the right to vote against a bill that gave 17.4 million people the Brexit they asked for? 

'Dog in the manger' comes to mind Jean. If politicians don't want what the people want they'll do whatevert takes to make sure they don't get what they want.

Take a close look at the posts on this thread and you will see what politics has become..... a school yard squabble. 

You side did this...... yeah but your side did this.... yeah but your side is worser.... no your side is worser because I said so...... on and on......

All politicians lie.... their priority is winning..... what they do when they win has little resemblance to what they promised to do when trying to buy votes to win.

Whoever wins won't be paying the price for their failure it's the poor sods who voted them in and everyone who voted against them.

Words such as ‘terrifying ‘,’disgusting’and ‘Poison’ used today  by LABOUR  members sums up the anti- semite party led by Corbyn.Religious leaders normally stay out of politics,it appears the Chief Rabbi has taken exception.Seems quite a serious issue.

Archived