onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

1 hour ago, ginge said:

His deal was approved in principle. The 3 day timetable was then rightly rejected (nowhere near enough time to scrutinise the bill) so Boris called an election! 

Precisely!  Spot-on. They'd had almost three and a half years to sort it and the rejected timetabling was only a thinly-veiled attempt to thwart the process--easy to see through it and I'm not even a Brexiteer!

Advert

59 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Pathetic. Can't answer so you come out with yet more stupid thicko bullshlt.

Okay I see, having had a little interlude of a series of more sensible and courteous exchanges, without resorting to name slagging, you've now clearly reverted to type and have stooped once again to childish rehetoric instead of using adult, sensible debate.  I really thought you had got a bit more grown-up and I was enjoying our arguments despite our different points of view.  Clearly not--so goodbye. If you can't do better than your reply above, it's not worth bothering debating with you!

On 24/11/2019 at 20:23, For Us All said:

If it wasn't being written off,0.3% of £134 billion would also go a long way in helping out.

£100m on Brexit ads

£11m on Brexit 50p

£8bn on No Deal prep

£13.8m to ferry company with no ships

£1bn to DUP

£2.2bn on Chris Grayling f**k-ups

£70bn on Brexit already 

2 hours ago, Bycarsbill said:

Because after it had passed there was a motion put to parliament to once again delay its second reading! Labour, SNP & Lib-Dems up to the same tricks they have all along to thwart Brexit.  I understand why they did it and as an original remain voter, I even have a little empathy, but as a democrat, I can't condone this obvious ploy to stymie democracy and that I suspect is the very reason that Boris pushed for the GE--probably the only way to unlock this moribund parliament and arguably much more democratic than a second referendum would be!

So the House of Commons made a democratic decision to proceed with the WAB and Boris said,"I'm not having that because I can see into the future".  The man is a genius!

4 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Words such as ‘terrifying ‘,’disgusting’and ‘Poison’ used today  by LABOUR  members sums up the anti- semite party led by Corbyn.Religious leaders normally stay out of politics,it appears the Chief Rabbi has taken exception.Seems quite a serious issue.

Religious leaders are entitled to seats in the House of Lords, hardly out of politics although they should be.

2 hours ago, Bycarsbill said:

Because after it had passed there was a motion put to parliament to once again delay its second reading! Labour, SNP & Lib-Dems up to the same tricks they have all along to thwart Brexit.  I understand why they did it and as an original remain voter, I even have a little empathy, but as a democrat, I can't condone this obvious ploy to stymie democracy and that I suspect is the very reason that Boris pushed for the GE--probably the only way to unlock this moribund parliament and arguably much more democratic than a second referendum would be!

The first reading was passed, but there was insufficient time allowed for the 2nd reading, instead of allowing further time, although less than the usual period was asked for, Johnson threw his toys out of his pram. He then  set up another referendum masquerading as an election, very democratic.

I note that the Chief Rabbi described Johnson as a "long standing friend" when the latter was elected party leader.  I note that this long standing friend sent a message of congratulation to the anti-semitic Viktor Orban when he was elected in Hungary.  I also see that Johnson was editor of the Spectator when one notorious and self-confessed anti-semite - Taki Theodoracopulos - was a regular contributor.  Did the Chief Rabbi still remain friends with a bloke who condoned anti-semitism in this way??

41 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

Okay I see, having had a little interlude of a series of more sensible and courteous exchanges, without resorting to name slagging, you've now clearly reverted to type and have stooped once again to childish rehetoric instead of using adult, sensible debate.  I really thought you had got a bit more grown-up and I was enjoying our arguments despite our different points of view.  Clearly not--so goodbye. If you can't do better than your reply above, it's not worth bothering debating with you

Every single accusation that you have levelled at me applies to your level of debating. You can't name any terrorists that Corbyn has supported so you spout the usual drivel. You are presented with proof of the many times that Corbyn has condemned the IRA but rather than respond to that, you regurgitate lies. I defend a life-long campaigner for peace and equality against slurs and I'm narrow-minded and short-sighted. You criticise me for writing pro-Labour posts yet everything you write is slating Labour and lying about it's leader. You obfuscate, you lie ("7 tory mps voted against May's initial Brexit deal" lol) and consistently spread your thicko bullshlt because you are completely dependent on those lies and lack even the merest shred of integrity or honesty. Same goes for RB and the rest of your lot. If anyone wants to discuss actual policies without resorting to vomiting up pre-prepated Daily Mail propaganda, I would love to engage. Until then, I'll leave you in your playpen. 

23 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Every single accusation that you have levelled at me applies to your level of debating. You can't name any terrorists that Corbyn has supported so you spout the usual drivel. You are presented with proof of the many times that Corbyn has condemned the IRA but rather than respond to that, you regurgitate lies. I defend a life-long campaigner for peace and equality against slurs and I'm narrow-minded and short-sighted. You criticise me for writing pro-Labour posts yet everything you write is slating Labour and lying about it's leader. You obfuscate, you lie ("7 tory mps voted against May's initial Brexit deal" lol) and consistently spread your thicko bullshlt because you are completely dependent on those lies and lack even the merest shred of integrity or honesty. Same goes for RB and the rest of your lot. If anyone wants to discuss actual policies without resorting to vomiting up pre-prepated Daily Mail propaganda, I would love to engage. Until then, I'll leave you in your playpen. 

You claiming to be the arbiter of reasonable and sensible debate is like the time Jeremy corbyn spoke out against anti semitism 

1 hour ago, ginge said:

£100m on Brexit ads

£11m on Brexit 50p

£8bn on No Deal prep

£13.8m to ferry company with no ships

£1bn to DUP

£2.2bn on Chris Grayling f**k-ups

£70bn on Brexit already 

Yes,that as well plus Labour's plans to have another two referendums on Brexit and Scottish independence next year would cost another £155 million.

Archived