onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

8 minutes ago, For Us All said:

When you have an actress as a fake nurse attempting to smear the tories about the NHS and then an actress in a QT audience that had appeared in BBC productions was allowed to grill Jo Swinson,you begin to wonder what's going on?

Are you telling me the BBC didn't know who Kate Rutter was and Fiona Bruce didn't know who the "lady in the red jacket" was?

Are you telling me the BBC really accidentally used the video clip of Boris laying a wreath years ago as opposed to the one which he put down the wrong way? Are you telling me the BBC accidentally edited out the laughter when showing clips of Boris being asked about trustworthy on Question time ? Are you telling me the BBC didn't know the guy who made the Ruth Smeeth comment had been on QT 4 times in the last two years, is a tory activist and previous candidate?

Advert

3 hours ago, Bycarsbill said:

We're again going to have to agree to disagree Mr. H. However, I'm afraid it's you running away from the truth not me.  Here's your challenge: check the parliamentary voting records and you'll find there was (factually) only a handful of Conservative MPs who ever voted against the deals on offer--in fact if you care to do the research, you'll see that it was only 7 of them first time around--so how you can claim "Many in the Conservative party were working to thwart Brexit" is beyond me and so obviously factually incorrect  

I’ve done the research and found you are factually incorrect.  118 Tory MPs voted against May’s deal first time round including several members of the current Cabinet who surprisingly, did not have the Whip removed. Where did you pluck the number 7 from??

3 hours ago, Bycarsbill said:

Farage may be arguing for a no-deal Brexit, but Johnson clearly isn't arguing for a no deal--he was he one to actually put a DEAL on the table--it was Labour, the SNP and Lib-Dems who thwarted a deal and therefore left no deal still, (although IMO unlikely) as a possibility. 

The deal had passed the second reading in the Commons. It was Johnson who then pulled it, not any of the other parties. Why did he do that???

A labour candidate has today deleted her Facebook account after posts were uncovered where she brags about telling an Israel joke resulting in the man she was talking to getting "gassed".

Is that's not bad enough, she also once said that she would take up arms against the Afghan government and its allies (which included uk and us).

I bet corbyn hand picked her himself. She sounds right up his street

52 minutes ago, For Us All said:

When you have an actress as a fake nurse attempting to smear the tories about the NHS and then an actress in a QT audience that had appeared in BBC productions was allowed to grill Jo Swinson,you begin to wonder what's going on?

Are you telling me the BBC didn't know who Kate Rutter was and Fiona Bruce didn't know who the "lady in the red jacket" was?

Are actors banned from having political opinions now? They're as entitled to appear on QT as you or I.

Just now, mr.hobblesworth said:

You are so pathetic. 

No, corbyn is pathetic, his political views are pathetic and his cult followers who join his dangerous bigoted and dangerous hateful views are pathetic.

Tune in tomorrow Mr h, I'll probably have another labour member who has been exposed for having disgusting views. 

It's staggering how many people think what they read in the right wing press and are told by the pathological liars and law breakers in the Cabinet are true. It defies belief but there's no accounting for taste I suppose.

It was Johnson who pulled the bill - him alone - and he did it because MPs would have added amendments to it that he did not like and ruled out a No Deal. So he pulled it. Can we please stop peddling lies that it was the opposition that did it. It was him and him alone. Just as it was the fault of the ERG that May's deal did not pass. If they'd voted for it we'd be out by now.

I notice today we have seen more lies and more holes in the Tory manifesto than in Johnson's head.

The 50,,000 new nurses isn't 50,000 at all but 19,000 already working in the NHS plus 31,000 new ones. That's where the figure of 50,000 comes from!  But we already have around that number short as it is, after 10 years of Tory government,so how the hell they will find these extra ones is a complete farce. Just like they built 0/200,000 starter homes promised at the last election. You can't trust a word from any of them.

The FT Times (not known for its left wing bias) reckons there's a £3 billion hole in the Tory manifesto even though it was deliberately kept short so that they could hide their real intentions.

Former Tory MP Monica Harding has told her ex constituents to vote Lib-Dem because the Tories are now the Brexit Party.

The inventor of the WWW tells voters not to trust a party that deliberately alters and fabricates information on social media.

The Tory candidate for Lincoln apologies for re-tweeting Tommy Robinson's hateful words.

29 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

No, corbyn is pathetic, his political views are pathetic and his cult followers who join his dangerous bigoted and dangerous hateful views are pathetic.

Tune in tomorrow Mr h, I'll probably have another labour member who has been exposed for having disgusting views. 

Did you ever even mention the hateful Bradford MP Naz Shah, who told the sex abuse victims to 'keep their mouths shut'

I think you will find that all decent, law abiding citizens do, as well as expecting their politicians to show respect for the truth, a grain of integrity and some honesty.

Anyone who thinks otherwise has a very warped sense of right and wrong.

He should not be in government. He lost my respect many years ago when he slated Liverpool people for their support for Ken Bigley and their drunken fans for playing a part in Hillsborough. End of.

We all know if this thread ran to another 100 pages it still wouldn't be long enough to list his litany of lies, changing principles and nasty comments.

Give me politicians like Grieve, Clarke, Hammond & Stewart any day of the week. I don't necessarily agree with their views but at least they conduct themselves with some decorum and self respect.

26 minutes ago, TheSage said:

It's staggering how many people think what they read in the right wing press and are told by the pathological liars and law breakers in the Cabinet are true. It defies belief but there's no accounting for taste I suppose.

It was Johnson who pulled the bill - him alone - and he did it because MPs would have added amendments to it that he did not like and ruled out a No Deal. So he pulled it. Can we please stop peddling lies that it was the opposition that did it. It was him and him alone. Just as it was the fault of the ERG that May's deal did not pass. If they'd voted for it we'd be out by now.

I notice today we have seen more lies and more holes in the Tory manifesto than in Johnson's head.

The 50,,000 new nurses isn't 50,000 at all but 19,000 already working in the NHS plus 31,000 new ones. That's where the figure of 50,000 comes from!  But we already have around that number short as it is, after 10 years of Tory government,so how the hell they will find these extra ones is a complete farce. Just like they built 0/200,000 starter homes promised at the last election. You can't trust a word from any of them.

The FT Times (not known for its left wing bias) reckons there's a £3 billion hole in the Tory manifesto even though it was deliberately kept short so that they could hide their real intentions.

Former Tory MP Monica Harding has told her ex constituents to vote Lib-Dem because the Tories are now the Brexit Party.

The inventor of the WWW tells voters not to trust a party that deliberately alters and fabricates information on social media.

The Tory candidate for Lincoln apologies for re-tweeting Tommy Robinson's hateful words.

What gives Labour MP's and SNP MP's the right to make amendments to a bill that would undermine 17.5 million people's votes from a major referendum???

Archived