onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

lloyd = my position is tenable

ethan and archies dad

Don't think the Sentinel have gone pro board Tim. In fact this story shows everyone what a corrupt and incompetent board we have. It exposes more lies and every time they open their mouths more crap comes out. Let them have their say because they make a deeper hole for themselves everytime they open their lying gobs.

Since Steve Shaw started reporting on this from Martin Tideswell, there has been a sympathetic ear for the board. The trouble is the fanbase who get their info from the media and don't come on here, will possibly think Lloyd is telling the truth.

We know he is a scrote and what the Sentinel articles are implicating, however, Joe Bloggs on the street will now think Miller and Deakin are gone so everyghings fine.

Advert

Hi All,

I have just read Lloyd's interview - it is quite breathe taking !

I am particularly interested (as a lawyer) to note the:

"I can't comment any further. We have run this past the club's lawyer and it could be subject to legal ramifications".

However, he proceeds to lambast Miller by saying he did not sanction or agree with Miller's decision to take out a £277,000 loan with Gibraltar-based company Continental Solutions, which was registered on December 6.

"The board were not aware that Peter arranged for the loan,"

A very interesting version of "I cannot comment" methinks to assert a fellow director and chairman has in effect acted beyond his remit. No doubt Mr Millar's lawyers will strutinize the article carefully.

For future reference Mr Lloyd, "I cannot comment on legal advice" means you cannot comment: simples.

Curiously, I recollect you professing ignorance of the goings on when you attended the Working Men's club all those months ago. It really is worrying.

Regards

Every time they say anything they just dig themselves a deeper hole.

Since Steve Shaw started reporting on this from Martin Tideswell, there has been a sympathetic ear for the board. The trouble is the fanbase who get their info from the media and don't come on here, will possibly think Lloyd is telling the truth.

We know he is a scrote and what the Sentinel articles are implicating, however, Joe Bloggs on the street will now think Miller and Deakin are gone so everyghings fine.

Probably not now Tim ,I've spoke to 2 very moderate thinking lads today.Both have said they don't believe a word that comes out of VP anymore.

Clearly a board meeting of 3 is not quorate yet they made the decision to get rid of Miller, the 3 month trial clearly is bull as none of the dates they talk of match up and as for the clubs solicitors, what an absolute effing joke they are

Nothing they do now is quorate and therefore unenforceable surely? They are acting against their own memo and arts and must be in breach of company law.

Don't forget Oliver told us their shares had been paid for on the 9th of December (3 days after the mortgage deed was signed), surely he would have asked for proof of funding if he was doing his job properly?

Probably not now Tim ,I've spoke to 2 very moderate thinking lads today.Both have said they don't believe a word that comes out of VP anymore.

You would be surprised at the ignorance that still exists. I sat in the bycars for the last 10 mins of the last home game and someone was banging his gums in there about how they needed to be given time etc. Do not underestimate the power of the ignorant!

I'm pretty sure that you would need more than a recently appointed director/Chairman's signature, to commit to a £277,000 remortgage on Vale Park. At the very least i would expect the company secretary's signature to be on there.

Show us the documents Mr I know nothing Lloyd..

All positions are now untenable, without doubt.

A board consisting of Lloyd & Oliver, allowed two individuals ( Deakin & Miller ) to gain director status and earn fat salary's, without investing a penny and using fabricated IOU note's. - Good decision?

A board consisting of Lloyd, Oliver, Deakin & Miller, voted to elect Mr Miller to be Chairman. - Good decision?

A board consisting of Lloyd, Oliver, Deakin & Miller oversaw the latter, to continue and remortgage Vale Park without the Vice Chairman having any knowledge of such events. - Does this show competence?

A board consisting of Lloyd, Oliver, Deakin & Miller have been proven to be feeding mistruths to the club's shareholders.

Do the clubs shareholders have confidence in the current ramshackle of a board?

I think it is worth taking one slight step backwards in criticism and apply rationality. We are obviously not happy with Miller in anyway. We are particularly unhappy with the three year contract and the absence of substance in the Blue Sky investment. But we should not mix up actions here. The contract had a three year break clause, well ok. But in the meantime, contract terms or not, performance has to be looked at. Miller can be criticised for his performance and it is right the other board members kept this under review. Therefore they can set a performance review process in place which has a review point that is much much sooner than the contract terms. They have done so, they have reviewed performance, decided it falls below the contract standard, and acted against Miller. In this context alone I'm ok with this. I wonder if Miller will legally challenge although I doubt he has a basis.

When Miller was Chair Lloyd was taking the role of a person who comes to board meetings and exercises oversight. After all the club were paying for a full time Chair. So he has some defence now in that context. However, there is no getting away with the complete lack of judgement in bringing Miller in and Blue Sky. I think the pressure to deliver investment and solve the problems has clouded Mike Lloyd's and Perry Deakin's judgement and they are both left with severe regrets, as are we all who support Port Vale.

Archived