onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo Choudrays Bid

worldsendvalefan

Is dave right n thinking that If mo put in a bid now,it would be likely that it'd get accepted by miller and co?

If true, what is stopping mo?

He is not an idiot, unless you know how deep the hole is, you do not jump in. If you know the hole is too big, you keep out.

Advert

Is dave right n thinking that If mo put in a bid now,it would be likely that it'd get accepted by miller and co?

I don't want those two crooks making any decisions about the future of the club. We need to get them removed first, preferably to face legal proceedings along with their co-conspirators.

When they are off the scene we need an independent analysis of the finances to find out what damage Deakin's idiotic commercial activities have caused.

Once the real value of the club is known the shareholders need to decide if they want to bite the bullet and change the rules of the company to make it a realistic investment opportunity.

Finally the shareholders need to invite proposals. If Mo wants to bid then his bid should be considered alongside any others that are available.

If nobody is interested after the true value of the club is known then I guess we are ****ed.

27th December, 17:49 #13

Dave Roberts

Posts: 374 Is dave right n thinking that If mo put in a bid now,it would be likely that it'd get accepted by miller and co?

They couldn't accept Mo buying more than 24.9% of the shares without a shareholders vote.

There is no Mo bid at the moment. What Mo would require is a clean slate (probably admin) and a scrapping of the 24.9 % rule. Not unreasonable under the current circumstances IMO. That is my understanding of the situation. Then he'd think about it (correct me if I'm wrong LB). Any expressions of support on here would no doubt encourage Mr Ch that he could turn things around. So LB and Mr Ch, for one you have mine.

There is one thing that some people would have against any bid by Mo Chaudry and that is pointed to by a large Green Arrow

I think that sadly, you may be only too right......I am sorry, I feel more than a bit defiled by reading the sickness on that site you linked to.

Far too many people in this city forget the insidious pollution of minds that sites like that seek to achieve.

I think the fact that it's not about skin colour but about religion seems to escape a fair few......

I think that sadly, you may be only too right......I am sorry, I feel more than a bit defiled by reading the sickness on that site you linked to.

Far too many people in this city forget the insidious pollution of minds that sites like that seek to achieve.

I think the fact that it's not about skin colour but about religion seems to escape a fair few......

I should have put a warning with the link.

There are some rather unsavoury views on there.

Actually I think that is a very pessimistic view. 95% couldn't care less, 4% think it would actually be a good thing, 1% are nutters. Don't under estimate the basic decency of the vast majority, otherwise you'll be off on a one way trip to Switzerland.

A directors loan is just that ,a loan from a director.In Mo's case his director's loan was aimed at paying off other loans which the club had so the only loan active would have been Mo's to be paid back when the club was making money or to be converted into shares which I believe would have preferable to him.A normal loan has to be paid back when required by the lender,miss payments then you end up with all sorts of ***t.

Thanks for that all clear now:yes:

There is no Mo bid at the moment. What Mo would require is a clean slate (probably admin) and a scrapping of the 24.9 % rule. Not unreasonable under the current circumstances IMO. That is my understanding of the situation. Then he'd think about it (correct me if I'm wrong LB). Any expressions of support on here would no doubt encourage Mr Ch that he could turn things around. So LB and Mr Ch, for one you have mine.

From reading LB's posts I think you are correct - unless the 24.9% rule goes I don't think Mo will be interested, and that reqiures 75% - I still don't think that will happen, too many people like Kent for that to happen imo. Sadly I think Admin is inevitable and the only way Mo will come in - thank God for these points from the last 3 games eh - they may keep us in the league!

Archived