onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Victim Blaming

Iron Curtain

I appreciate you are solid IC and read ,only,your own posts.You may found the answer you are looking for in my conversations I had with Jean,on this very thread.I also had similar discussions with your very own SDL members one of which used to post on here and one who you have probably never heard of.I see your Smurfexit is in turbo charge,enlighten us how YOU are going to get rid of him.Those red paper things leave nasty cuts,be careful.#sunnydayinthebahamas.

Can I stand outside your houses and call you a **** if you don’t mind?2 sugars when you invite me in.

Good post but accused of not being a Vale fan is totally hurtful and inaccurate.

Howjy, these are the only posts of yours I can see on this thread... none of them come anywhere close to answering the question.

Who have you spoken to? My guess is no one.

Have they spoken to Smurthwaite? My guess is no.

Was all this made up? My guess is yes.

Just stop the victim blaming and enjoy your holiday man... this is just sad to read as you start making stuff up to support an unsupportable argument.

You have clearly stopped thinking about the actual issue of how much damage Smurthwaite is doing... all you are doing now is arguing with people for arguments sake on a message board. Smurthwaite could come out and say that he is purposefully ruining the vale and all you would do is have a go at the people that point it out.

Advert

Howjy, these are the only posts of yours I can see on this thread... none of them come anywhere close to answering the question.

Who have you spoken to? My guess is no one.

Have they spoken to Smurthwaite? My guess is no.

Was all this made up? My guess is yes.

Just stop the victim blaming and enjoy your holiday man... this is just sad to read as you start making stuff up to support an unsupportable argument.

You have clearly stopped thinking about the actual issue of how much damage Smurthwaite is doing... all you are doing now is arguing with people for arguments sake on a message board. Smurthwaite could come out and say that he is purposefully ruining the vale and all you would do is have a go at the people that point it out.

Beef are you honestly insistent on playing the martyr / victim long term?

You open a thread to mock and abuse Howjy, use a terrible analogy and then go off topic into a rant on the owner, there are more than enough owner bashing threads already open, it is completely unfathomable.

Beef are you honestly insistent on playing the martyr / victim long term?

You open a thread to mock and abuse Howjy, use a terrible analogy and then go off topic into a rant on the owner, there are more than enough owner bashing threads already open, it is completely unfathomable.

Deflect Deflect Deflect

Howjy has said the club is in grave danger... but then refused to elaborate. I think it’s in the good of the discussion and the club he say what he means.

I also don’t think he needs you to stand up for him.

Also to add to the original discussion of the thread REP, you have failed to answer my question which is, I’m sure, just because you missed it. I know you wouldn’t avoid a proper debate.

After reading all the black and gold articles that are coming out... and after Smurthwaites comments that he will be sat at home sucking his lollipop whilst not investing another penny in the club.... are you still not bothered if he stays?

Also to add to the original discussion of the thread REP, you have failed to answer my question which is, I’m sure, just because you missed it. I know you wouldn’t avoid a proper debate.

After reading all the black and gold articles that are coming out... and after Smurthwaites comments that he will be sat at home sucking his lollipop whilst not investing another penny in the club.... are you still not bothered if he stays?

Not bothered in the slightest so long as he keeps providing top ten budgets until there is a better candidate with multi millions and long term sustainable business plan on the table that is authentic.

What I would plead with the owner and Garlick is to stay well away from the appointment of the next manager. Leave it to Rudge or the tea lady, certainly anyone who isn’t a mate of Garlick’s.

Deflect Deflect Deflect

Howjy has said the club is in grave danger... but then refused to elaborate. I think it’s in the good of the discussion and the club he say what he means.

I also don’t think he needs you to stand up for him.

Never met Howjy I don’t believe although he sounds like a top fella with a logical head on his shoulders. I just don’t see the need to open a thread to attack and mock another poster.

Not bothered in the slightest so long as he keeps providing top ten budgets until there is a better candidate with multi millions and long term sustainable business plan on the table that is authentic.

What I would plead with the owner and Garlick is to stay well away from the appointment of the next manager. Leave it to Rudge or the tea lady, certainly anyone who isn’t a mate of Garlick’s.

You bang on about this top 10 budget but it’s not like Norman Smurthwaite or Colin Garlick have ever lied is it? I mean come on man a blind man can see our budget is quite poor. We have a squad full of either old over the hill players/non-league gambles/kids. Very few ‘proven’ players which is strange considering we have this famous top 10 budget!

Last night I went to sleep at 4am because it worries me so much that Vale fans are getting so divided.

It happened with Bratt and Co. Let's not do it again.

Instead of Smurthwaite out let's shout Come on Vale!!

I’m intrigued about the mind set of trolls. What do you get out of it. Can life be so boring that you get enjoyment out of it? It’s just weird.

You bang on about this top 10 budget but it’s not like Norman Smurthwaite or Colin Garlick have ever lied is it? I mean come on man a blind man can see our budget is quite poor. We have a squad full of either old over the hill players/non-league gambles/kids. Very few ‘proven’ players which is strange considering we have this famous top 10 budget!

This constant refererring to a 'top 10' budget is slightly misleading, even if factually correct - according to reports it is actually the 10th highest budget, which IMO is nothing to boast about for a club of our size/history/crowds (/potential?!) in this p-poor division.

This constant refererring to a 'top 10' budget is slightly misleading, even if factually correct - according to reports it is actually the 10th highest budget, which IMO is nothing to boast about for a club of our size/history/crowds (/potential?!) in this p-poor division.

Well it’s 12 places higher than where we currently languish.

Archived