Lloyd & Oliver -Just As Guilty

PVTony

Some monthas ago now since questions to the bord meeting.

Quote by Oliver :

'Any new director coming on, as in the case with Nigel, has to invest at least £50,000. That has got to happen Malcolm, you know that, that's how it works.' unquote.

You know how it works Mike, yet you and Oliver went along with Deakin and Miller being accepted onto the board of directors without investing £50,000.

Your statement at the meeting proves you to be a hyporcrite. You are just as guilty as Miller and Deakin for bringing disrepute and alienating the board from the fans.

All four of you do something decent for the club - resign forthwith!

Advert:

Just as an aside, right after that someone asked about the condition of the disabled stand. PD said he would look at it the following morning. Did that happen?

The reason I ask this question is that PD did not write this down and I just wonder what kind of notes he took during that meeting. Without notes, things will be forgotten which is not what I would expect of a highly paid CEO.

His general demeanour suggests to me that he really did not want to be at that meeting.

Advert:

Apart from not paying for their shares Miller's salary alone equates to £274 a day, everyday, then the add ons like his car, flat and expenses.

£274 a day.... For what??===

Looking at the state of him,

i would suggest his food bill,mate.

Beat me to it Deano,

takes me an age to type owt in,lol.

If Deakin's reported salary is to believed then that will be another £252 per day being milked out of the club, so in short we are paying these crooks £526 a day, everyday, Or 16 grand a month if you really want to get irate!!:D

If Deakin's reported salary is to believed then that will be another £252 per day being milked out of the club, so in short we are paying these crooks £526 a day, everyday, Or 16 grand a month if you really want to get irate!!:D

I bet they took about half that on the gate last Saturday.

Millers size dunna worry me as I'm no slim jim but it 's what he does for his money that bothers me....... JACK ALL

As you have just said you are not as slim as me (Jim) but his wages and flat, car are the tip of the ice its his expensies that will maybe match all the others or exceed them.........Flash the card Porky.....

Advert:

Advert:

Just as an aside, right after that someone asked about the condition of the disabled stand. PD said he would look at it the following morning. Did that happen?

The reason I ask this question is that PD did not write this down and I just wonder what kind of notes he took during that meeting. Without notes, things will be forgotten which is not what I would expect of a highly paid CEO.

His general demeanour suggests to me that he really did not want to be at that meeting.

He also said contract cleaners look after toilets etc so I suggest kick them out as they are not doing a very good job.Our disabled fans deserve better too.

Archived