Lloyd & Oliver -Just As Guilty

PVTony

Just watched that EGM footage again....to think they got a vote of no confidence which they totally ignored but also after the EGM they were powerless without a functioning Board of Directors......untill Micky Adams endorsed them....and also nearly lost in all this Mark Sims was elected democratically by the shareholders who own the club......Perry Deakin and Bill Lodey employees of the club prevented Mark Sims from being a Director by criminally denying the right to routine "due dilligence" before signing up for millions of pounds of debt.....still nobody has seen the books....bet Hank didn't.

Advert:

Just watched that EGM footage again....to think they got a vote of no confidence which they totally ignored but also after the EGM they were powerless without a functioning Board of Directors......untill Micky Adams endorsed them....and also nearly lost in all this Mark Sims was elected democratically by the shareholders who own the club......Perry Deakin and Bill Lodey employees of the club prevented Mark Sims from being a Director by criminally denying the right to routine "due dilligence" before signing up for millions of pounds of debt.....still nobody has seen the books....bet Hank didn't.

Hank never wanted to invest though. It was only ever some sort of complex sponsorship deal where a proportion of money he made went back to the club.

Lies lies lies!!!

Hank never wanted to invest though. It was only ever some sort of complex sponsorship deal where a proportion of money he made went back to the club.

Lies lies lies!!!

Exactly the point. Hank was under the impression that no money was to be paid up front, for shares or otherwise. He would re-invest some of the profits of completed projects back into the club.

Therefore, he probably didn't do full due diligence, which I am sure would be fine with the board. I suspect the same of AGS also. This is also backed up from the radio interviews with Hank when he said that people outside of the club had told him the Vale is £3 million in debt.

Exactly the point. Hank was under the impression that no money was to be paid up front, for shares or otherwise. He would re-invest some of the profits of completed projects back into the club.

Therefore, he probably didn't do full due diligence, which I am sure would be fine with the board. I suspect the same of AGS also. This is also backed up from the radio interviews with Hank when he said that people outside of the club had told him the Vale is £3 million in debt.

I guess that would have suited everyone.

• No risk for Hank because no money up front.
  • Perry and Peter could still use Bank of Port Vale to fund their ********** lifestyles without Hank sticking his nose in.
  • Bill and Glenn could leave all their dirty little secrets uncovered because their is no way that Perry would let anyone in to see the books in case he was found out himself.

The Sting!!

I guess that would have suited everyone.

• No risk for Hank because no money up front.
  • Perry and Peter could still use Bank of Port Vale to fund their ********** lifestyles without Hank sticking his nose in.
  • Bill and Glenn could leave all their dirty little secrets uncovered because their is no way that Perry would let anyone in to see the books in case he was found out himself.

The Sting!!

And they'd have got away with it, if it wasn't for those pesky shareholders!!

Advert:

I thought PD wanted a good hiding before I heard him speak, he just looks like a smary, cheesy bull s*****. On a different note we need to tread very carefully with Stan Meigh, he has the potential to f*** things up and cannot be trusted along with every other director, on the other hand if he wants to sign his proxy vote to the supporters club then we need tosnap his hand off, howver this needs to be watertight agreement.

Advert:

I thought PD wanted a good hiding before I heard him speak, he just looks like a smary, cheesy bull s*****. On a different note we need to tread very carefully with Stan Meigh, he has the potential to f*** things up and cannot be trusted along with every other director, on the other hand if he wants to sign his proxy vote to the supporters club then we need tosnap his hand off, howver this needs to be watertight agreement.

Stan has not been my cup of tea in the past and i am still not totally convinced.......But i think he has seen the light as he knows now that he has been used at Board level for bailing them out and those edited by admin slagging 'Good old Stan' off behind his back.......He is no doubt a supporter and he has been for years.......If he did a Judas with his promise of voting shares with SC at the EGM/AGM he would alienate himself for ever from any Vale fan.

Stan has not been my cup of tea in the past and i am still not totally convinced.......But i think he has seen the light as he knows now that he has been used at Board level for bailing them out and those edited by admin 'Good old Stan' off behind his back.......He is no doubt a supporter and he has been for years.......If he did a Judas with his promise of voting shares with SC at the EGM/AGM he would alienate himself for ever from any Vale fan.

Yeah agree with what your saying mate, its just following Vale over the last few years has left me sceptical of anyone connected with the club. Its because there has been let down after let down and lie after lie. I hope SM does come good because this is getting scary now that these conmen have a free reign to do what they like at our club. Fingers crossed eh.

Archived