onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

To provide a little balance - The budget

Robbie Earle's Perm

So I ask again would you or anyone else write off the DL and walk away?

Ellis short wrote off a huge loan to Sunderland before selling the club. Eddie Davies wrote off a loan of £175 million to Bolton before the club was sold. So the answer to your question is yes.

Advert

So I ask again would you or anyone else write off the DL and walk away?The third Hughill payment is not due until 2020.

You may think there's nothing wrong with how he's running the club.

I think he's in for an almighty shock with season ticket sales this summer. He'll see then what the majority think of what he has done to the club.

I think people might have had a bit more sympathy for him if he wasn't such a colossal axse hole. His utter contempt for mere fans has burnt his bridges. He's not wanted, it's time to go.

Ellis short wrote off a huge loan to Sunderland before selling the club. Eddie Davies wrote off a loan of £175 million to Bolton before the club was sold. So the answer to your question is yes.

Just the two then.I was referring to protesters with the 1.2m stuck in their heads.You could also suggest that someone should be prepared to pay too much for the club.Somewhere in the middle methinks.

You may think there's nothing wrong with how he's running the club.

I think he's in for an almighty shock with season ticket sales this summer. He'll see then what the majority think of what he has done to the club.

I think people might have had a bit more sympathy for him if he wasn't such a colossal axse hole. His utter contempt for mere fans has burnt his bridges. He's not wanted, it's time to go.

So again ‘time to go ‘ is wind and **ss.How do you shift him,Smithie?

I take it you are an estate agent and land valuer?He has been offered 1.2m.So you are saying ‘that’s it’ he should take it.He said at the time of purchase he had got the club on the cheap.Why wouldn’t he put the price up?I would.He bought the club 6/7 years ago.You say it’s not a Smurthwaite Outers valuation.Are you serious?Good luck findIng a buyer with that figure in mind.The better position you refer to was Administration.That was obviously much better.

Hope that helps I’Beef’C.

Nope, still a load of nonsense.

Just the two then.I was referring to protesters with the 1.2m stuck in their heads.You could also suggest that someone should be prepared to pay too much for the club.Somewhere in the middle methinks.

That was just two off the top of me head without googling. I suspect there are more, certainly more than the “none” you implied.

So tell me what your “somewhere in the middle” is??

So again ‘time to go ‘ is wind and **ss.How do you shift him,Smithie?

I don't intend renewing my season ticket. I know others who feel that way and after following Vale for a long time you get to feel the general mood, so if anyone thinks this is just posturing l think the summer will bear out what l feel.

I can't begin to tell you how empty the section l stand in has become, people have simply walked away in their hundreds.

Never mind eh, l hear Boreham Wood is a cracking day out.

The only way I can see is to cut off the revenue...... but I'm not smithie

Won’t happen to a great degree.Plus Hughill money will compensate for any losses in the immediate future.The quick solution is someone to buy the club.He wants what he wants geo.That would be a starting point in any negotiations.The potential buyer then has to show their hand.Knock him down to an acceptable level for both sides.It will end up,as I’ve stated before,who wants the club the most.£1.2m won’t buy Port Vale.

That was just two off the top of me head without googling. I suspect there are more, certainly more than the “none” you implied.

So tell me what your “somewhere in the middle” is??

You tell me.Ive stated earlier in this thread,to you,what I would be prepared to accept.£1.2m won’t be enough.

I don't intend renewing my season ticket. I know others who feel that way and after following Vale for a long time you get to feel the general mood, so if anyone thinks this is just posturing l think the summer will bear out what l feel.

I can't begin to tell you how empty the section l stand in has become, people have simply walked away in their hundreds.

Never mind eh, l hear Boreham Wood is a cracking day out.

I’ll be renewing plus my 3 mates.So that equates to a 20% cut in ST income.£200k?

Archived