onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

To provide a little balance - The budget

Robbie Earle's Perm

Colin Garlick.

He would say black was white if Smurf told him to.

He,s hanging on to his job for dear life as Smurf has no one else to blame.

What has improved since Garlick came 3 years ago.

He gave Brown an extension to his contract when we were relegated and allowed us to sign 6 loanees when we can only have 5 in the squad.He didn’t get the Rico deal over the line either.

Advert

I may be mistaken, I get the impression that Garlick is basically the club secretary but with a nicer job title so NS can deflect the blame away from himself.

You may be mistaken, you may not. Garlick is many things but I don’t see him as a liar. If he says it’s a top ten budget I think we can believe him.

The fact we aren’t in and around the top 10 is squarely then on the players and Aspin.

You may be mistaken, you may not. Garlick is many things but I don’t see him as a liar. If he says it’s a top ten budget I think we can believe him.

The fact we aren’t in and around the top 10 is squarely then on the players and Aspin.

The sub standard players are down to NS. Aspin didn't get the players he wanted as NS wouldn't pay the wages. NS signed players that Aspin didn't want too which undermined the manager.

The sub standard players are down to NS. Aspin didn't get the players he wanted as NS wouldn't pay the wages. NS signed players that Aspin didn't want too which undermined the manager.

That’s all left wing conjecture to be fair. Aspin thanked the owner for being particularly supportive when he left. Aspin and the players have failed to put us in the league position we are in. The owner has failed by continually appointing poor managers.

What else did you expect Aspo to say? He is hardly going to bad mouth his former employer.

RZ he is blind and cant see it, he likes to focus on a manager and blame them same as the players..if they aint good enough we cant afford anything more ..12 players aspin wanted didn't get any of them and got players no one wants-same for askey to why wasn't he asked about the loanees if was to become the manager

if the dictator tells garlick to say something he will oherwise he will be thrown to the lions...not that garlick is the foundation of the lie more the messenger

No facts that's a lie or you are jumping to conclusions,you haven't seen any docs relating to us or the rest of the league to back it up..in your words total conjecture

He would say black was white if Smurf told him to.

He,s hanging on to his job for dear life as Smurf has no one else to blame.

What has improved since Garlick came 3 years ago.

He gave Brown an extension to his contract when we were relegated and allowed us to sign 6 loanees when we can only have 5 in the squad.He didn’t get the Rico deal over the line either.

You're making an awful lot of assumptions there.

REPs been back for 22 days and has made 353 posts.

Three ******* hundred and fifty three.

This forum is completely unusable.

Trouble is, with him being narcissistic he loves the attention,and here I go giving him more of what he craves.

No facts that's a lie or you are jumping to conclusions,you haven't seen any docs relating to us or the rest of the league to back it up..in your words total conjecture

Not according to the EFL and Garlick.

It’s strange how people rubbish evidence that’s provided regarding positive news but then run with wild rumours that have zero credibility to rubbish the club or the owner.

Not when the owner is signing players and the manager has the signings low salary cap to contend with.

If I give my missus a top 10 shopping allowance. I can’t complain if I get the same old **** served up if she’s only allowed to buy 99p meals from Iceland.

Archived