onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

vale shop

Bob Marley

I went in the stoke shop to get my dad a christmas present and i noticed that they sell covers for xbox 360s, ps3s and phones and theres plenty of other stuff ive noticed over the years and thought if vale sold them things i would buy them. It just points out the lack of ambition at the club

Brilliant idea bud.....sell Stoke merchandise! :rolleyes:;)

Advert

Has anyone noticed that you never get a receipt?The man in there has a face like a smacked **** but the girl with dark hair is quite tasty and does well up front

Father and daughter. I use the shop to buy all our football clubs kit. Slightly more expensive but we get a great service.

I've got £45 worth of shop vouchers (courtesy of our Aussie friend Barry) sitting in my drawer which I just can't bring myself to 'spend.' I know that the club have already had the money for them, but it still just doesn't feel right to 'buy' from the shop!

I'm with Nick... S the B out!

Im telling family members not to buy me anything from Vale for Crimbo,same as i did last year.

I hear you.

However I've got 2 sons who are vale through and through who want to wear their vale colours with pride- regardless of who's in the boardroom.

Going forward it's a serious point though.

Somewhere along the line if this this club is going to be successful then commercial revenue will be key and an inviting professional well stocked club shop (with the ability to buy online) is imperative

My 3 sons are all Vale through . They are all SEO and proud of it.

I'vw got a nephew that acts like an **** though.:ohmy:

Yaaaaay lets starve those people out of a job just before Xmas.........

Just to remind you of the opening post.

Just been down the vale shop, having a look for christmas presents.

The whole shop feels tired. Very little choice and what there is, is basically overpriced tat., - Embarassing!

Think you're missing a trick here perry boy.

Melv, how many other posts say SEO on this thread? The club shop workers may end up losing jobs through threads like this but that won't matter to joe Port Vale fan because it's all for the good of the club

And GF I will happily keep on going to games whilst still wanting the removal of this board. Not that you would remember what going to a game was like. How much money have you put in recently to help this club stay alive?

Melv, how many other posts say SEO on this thread? The club shop workers may end up losing jobs through threads like this but that won't matter to joe Port Vale fan because it's all for the good of the club

And GF I will happily keep on going to games whilst still wanting the removal of this board. Not that you would remember what going to a game was like. How much money have you put in recently to help this club stay alive?

Perry and Peter give themselves a £100Kpa paycheque whilst seemingly not having put in any pelf of their own - yet to be confirmed otherwise - but no money for the team, on top of which we have a rising debt.

Who needs to campaign to SeO? They seem to be doing just dandy without our help in starving the 'Club of much needed pelf.

===

I have a season ticket;)

I bought it on the understanding that good things were about to happen at the club.I gave them the benefit of doubt,i was wrong.The games i have been to this season are Barnet,Plymouth - away games.As the opening post indicates the items on sale in the shop are tat.That is down to Peroxide Perry.But didnt Mr D recently announce a significant increase in sales?But even with this increase he has still layed staff off.

Archived