onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 18/19

TylerB

Elite 6 your having a laugh,Liverpool finished 31 points off 6th place Man.Utd the billions spent by the top 2 will ensure they are at the top for years to come.

Unfortunately,it hasn't helped them to win anything for the last 29 years.

Advert

Unfortunately,it hasn't helped them to win anything for the last 29 years.

The point I'm trying to make is there is no top 6 there is a top 2,the other 4 are playing catch up the next group are canon fodder and the bottom group are fighting relegation from day one.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/lets-all-laugh-at-scousepool-ft-a-bunch-of-complete-miseries.447484/page-3

This thread shows how low United have fallen as a club. How can any United support laugh at Liverpool after just being beat by a relegated side on their own turf and finished what, 30 points behind Liverpool? That's the equivalent of 10 wins.

The way things are going they'll be a club that's fighting to finish in the top 10 in a couple of years. :laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

Imagine a United supporter saying that one of the top 3 or 4 managers in world football is a flop. :laugh:

I genuinely worry about your mental state. How have you not been separated and locked away from society yet?!

Imagine a United supporter saying that one of the top 3 or 4 managers in world football is a flop. :laugh:

I genuinely worry about your mental state. How have you not been separated and locked away from society yet?!

I gave up my place so you could have it.:laugh:

Good win but can they hold on to Rafa the Gaffer?

No doubt he's a very good manager, but when Benitez won things at Liverpool he did have a certain Steven Gerrard who was at his prime and almost won games on his own at times. The football in general was pretty boring, and afterall, he also did try to replace Xabi Alonso with Gareth Barry...

I'd have Klopp over him every day of the week.

Anyone who thinks that modern day football is the working man’s game should take a close look at City’s disgraceful presentation of the Greed Is Good trophy this afternoon.

There were more “support” staff than occupy the Bycars on match days, more coaches than National Express and the way Guardiola was presented made me sick to the bottom of my capacious stomach. I find it difficult to find the appropriate words to truly express how much I despise top level football in this country nowadays.

How can the common man or woman relate to this charade as their sport ? And to think that Rudge had to hide his one and only assistant Phil Bonnyman in a cupboard so as Bell could not find him to relieve him of his duties.

The day City, Utd, Chelsea etc et bloody cetera disappear into this much mooted European League cannot come soon enough for me.

I apologise if I have not made my opinion too clear.

Just to cheer you up a bit more,the annual rich list of the UK's under 30's has just been released.Out of the top 40,eleven are footballers with Gareth coming in at 7th on £94m,followed closely by Sergio Aguero in 10th place on £58m.Bottom of the list in 38th place is Daniel Sturridge on a paltry £22m and just ahead of him in 34th place is David De Gea on a measly £24m.

The likes of Mesut Ozil,Alexis Sanchez and Theo Walcott were somewhere in between.

Archived