onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 18/19

TylerB

Advert

Already an 8 point gap between Liverpool and United. When we've taken 6 points off them this season, or let's stay 4 minimum, that will be 12. The game against Southampton yesterday were exactly the type Liverpool have generally slipped up with in past seasons, and especially following a great result against a top team. Bringing the likes of Milner, who's been Liverpool's best player this season as of yet, Keita and Gomez on in the 2nd half shows the quality of the squad now.

And considering he was supposed to take them to a new level or bring them back to glory, has their been as big a flop/dissapointment as Alexis Sanchez in the Premier League? He's worse than Torres was for Chelsea, or Di Maria for United. 3 goals in 23 appearances for them now. The guy is actually mugging them considering the wage he's on. :laugh:

Already an 8 point gap between Liverpool and United. When we've taken 6 points off them this season, or let's stay 4 minimum, that will be 12. The game against Southampton yesterday were exactly the type Liverpool have generally slipped up with in past seasons, and especially following a great result against a top team. Bringing the likes of Milner, who's been Liverpool's best player this season as of yet, Keita and Gomez on in the 2nd half shows the quality of the squad now.

And considering he was supposed to take them to a new level or bring them back to glory, has their been as big a flop/dissapointment as Alexis Sanchez in the Premier League? He's worse than Torres was for Chelsea, or Di Maria for United. 3 goals in 23 appearances for them now. The guy is actually mugging them considering the wage he's on. :laugh:

Let me explain Dippy.Liverpool get 4 pts against United.That would mean United get one point,making the gap 11 points.Silly Tyler.:banghead:

Great game between Chelsea and Liverpool. What a goal from Sturridge! Salah hasn't really turned up this season yet which can only bode well for a side that won 6 and drew one of their 7 games. Once he gets some confidence back and goes on a run...

Another disaster today from United, who are suddenly becoming a bit of a laughing stock. Surely Mourinho is on borrowed time now? They have some great players there, particularly going forward, but not a single one of them has or is improving under Jose. Imagine what the likes of Sanchez, Martial and Rashford could do under a manager like Klopp, Guardiola and even Sarri?

Great game between Chelsea and Liverpool. What a goal from Sturridge! Salah hasn't really turned up this season yet which can only bode well for a side that won 6 and drew one of their 7 games. Once he gets some confidence back and goes on a run...

Another disaster today from United, who are suddenly becoming a bit of a laughing stock. Surely Mourinho is on borrowed time now? They have some great players there, particularly going forward, but not a single one of them has or is improving under Jose. Imagine what the likes of Sanchez, Martial and Rashford could do under a manager like Klopp, Guardiola and even Sarri?

Where’s this Fabinho you were crowing about?Kieta is hardly setting the place alight.Shaquiri ????

Pogba ,on his day,is world class.Disrespecting the club the way he does can only end badly.Sir Alex would put him in the reserves then **** him off in January.

Where’s this Fabinho you were crowing about?Kieta is hardly setting the place alight.Shaquiri ????

Pogba ,on his day,is world class.Disrespecting the club the way he does can only end badly.Sir Alex would put him in the reserves then **** him off in January.

What the hell has Keita and Fabinho got to do with my original post?!

You're really clutching at straws now aren't you? :laugh:

Pogba on his day is world-class, sure. Pity that his day only comes a few times a season, and are usually in a France shirt. For the rest he's almost a liability.

Mourinho gone by tomorrow?!

I did say a while back that a Mourinho-Manchester United combo would ultimately end in tears for those concerned with United. They are quickly becoming a laughing stock.

I’m no Utd fan, or indeed even a Greed Is Good League fan, but to call Utd a “laughing stock” is harsh.

Obviously Mourinho is not popular within the playing staff at Utd. But to me, the problem is with players earning obscene amounts of money and thinking that they can undermine the manager simply because, for what ever reason, they don’t like him.

Unfortunately, the sad reality is that they can.

Like him or loathe him no one can deny Mourinho’s credentials. To me, at this level it shows that with the vast amount of money available to players unless you are a charismatic figure (like Klopp) your talents as a coach count for little.

Suppose you have to give credit to United for turning it around, though they should never have been 2 down against Newcastle at home in the first place! Newcastle only have themselves to blame for not winning that game.

It will be toxic again the next time they lose against a team they should be beating. Mourinho was genuinely half an hour away from the sack this evening.

I’m no Utd fan, or indeed even a Greed Is Good League fan, but to call Utd a “laughing stock” is harsh.

Obviously Mourinho is not popular within the playing staff at Utd. But to me, the problem is with players earning obscene amounts of money and thinking that they can undermine the manager simply because, for what ever reason, they don’t like him.

Unfortunately, the sad reality is that they can.

Like him or loathe him no one can deny Mourinho’s credentials. To me, at this level it shows that with the vast amount of money available to players unless you are a charismatic figure (like Klopp) your talents as a coach count for little.

I think United supporters can take losing games of football, as clearly they aren't the world-class force they were under Ferguson. But it's the woeful football that many of them can't handle. Perhaps they were spoiled for two decades when they produced some outstanding attacking football under Fergie no matter who they were playing, which became their identity. But despite having some very good attacking players they don't play football anywhere near the level that the likes of Man City, Liverpool and Spurs do etc.

I think United supporters can take losing games of football, as clearly they aren't the world-class force they were under Ferguson. But it's the woeful football that many of them can't handle. Perhaps they were spoiled for two decades when they produced some outstanding attacking football under Fergie no matter who they were playing, which became their identity. But despite having some very good attacking players they don't play football anywhere near the level that the likes of Man City, Liverpool and Spurs do etc.

Not a full game but when Jose made the changes you saw a performance,especially for the last half hour,as good as there’s been in the Prem,this season.Newcastle did well until then.BTW what was that in Napoli?My bro in law went.He said it was the worst performance by a Liverpool team for as long as he can remember.The full backs were ripped a new one.He also said,like most people would,they will lose by 6 if they play like that against City.

Archived