onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lee Blakeman

smithie

Advert

he called those fans "dour" and told them to shut up.

We hit a lot of misplaced passes throughout the game, from beginning to end. Yet as soon as they scored and went ahead the mood changed. The first pass after the goal that went astray was met with boos,(I think it was Pugh that tried to find Hannant and put it out for a throw instead). The homes games atmosphere is totally different to away, I prefer to watch us away from home such is the negativity of the fans at times.

We hit a lot of misplaced passes throughout the game, from beginning to end. Yet as soon as they scored and went ahead the mood changed. The first pass after the goal that went astray was met with boos,(I think it was Pugh that tried to find Hannant and put it out for a throw instead). The homes games atmosphere is totally different to away, I prefer to watch us away from home such is the negativity of the fans at times.

I couldn't agree more, it's embarrassing. It's probably the same ************ who wanted Page out.

The attendance was really low even taking into account it being a mid week game. Not really surprising though considering we are without a win in 2018 and are at our lowest league position for over 30 years.

It was even lower than Crwho's and that hasn't happened for a good while?

My grumble is that Lee Blakeman keeps talking about things other than what is happening on the pitch and Adam Yates went rabbiting on too much and too long.

I shouted too the radio (I know it's a silly thing to do) twice, 'WHAT IS HAPPENING ON TH FIELD OF PLAY?' That is what I/we want to hear and nothing else.

I personally don't want to know what clothes he and others are wearing, his jokes, adverts for R/Stoke programmes and what he thinks of the pies etc. etc.

My grumble is that Lee Blakeman keeps talking about things other than what is happening on the pitch and Adam Yates went rabbiting on too much and too long.

I shouted too the radio (I know it's a silly thing to do) twice, 'WHAT IS HAPPENING ON TH FIELD OF PLAY?' That is what I/we want to hear and nothing else.

I personally don't want to know what clothes he and others are wearing, his jokes, adverts for R/Stoke programmes and what he thinks of the pies etc. etc.

Have you ever thought that perhaps there wasn't a lot happening on the pitch at the time.

Maybe there was a stop in play or it was when that Exeter player was feigning injury?

Have you ever thought that perhaps there wasn't a lot happening on the pitch at the time.

Maybe there was a stop in play or it was when that Exeter player was feigning injury?

I refer to all none field comments and do not remember what other than pertinent comments, if any, were made during the instance that you quote.

Filling in with prattle and waffle during a break in play is one thing. Giving his own ill-informed opinions on the size of the crowd or their criticism of players is another.

Yep, those wins under Page at Coventry and Peterborough (from 2-0 down) were almost unwatchable. Let's hope we don't see those performances again anytime soon��

And nearly a year in between those two results and a load of gash in between but you could be right, Page was the best away manager we ever had..:laugh:

And nearly a year in between those two results and a load of gash in between but you could be right, Page was the best away manager we ever had..:laugh:

We can't have been that bad in Page's first full season. We were comfortably mid-table in the league above. I'd settle for that now.

Archived