onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

I would also suggest that a large number of working/middle class people would think similar if they were in his apparently fortuitous position.

Class is always a bad thing if you are looking up... still no smiley faces

I think you may well be right and if so they would be selfish greedy people too.

Brexit is bad news for almost all of us but the lower down the socio-economic scale people are the worse a hard right Brexit would be for them.

Advert

All Brexiters are thick,Jean.No intelligence whatsoever.MPs,leaders in business,working class,older people.All 17 million+,thick.Whereas the minority ,who voted to remain,are on a higher plain.

What category are the other 43 million odd who didn't vote exit? Includes all the children who didn't vote but relied upon their elders who presumably know better? But not the million odd of all categories who are no longer with us.

If some working class people think a Rees Mogg / Johnson style Brexit, or Brexit at all, will be good for them they're either uninformed, deluded or bonkers.

What is your answer to the question?Because people who voted for Brexit are ALL uninformed ,deluded or bonkers?A little bit of arrogance there,SOTT?

I would suggest that JRM actually believes in it and boris is using it for his own purposes as he is an opportunistic ass.

I could be wrong of course.

Agree completely about Bojo. He had been a remainder for years - just read his book about Churchill. The Rees Mogg one is a puzzle though. His business has made huge wedges of cash whilst we have been in the EU so why should he want to change that??

What category are the other 43 million odd who didn't vote exit? Includes all the children who didn't vote but relied upon their elders who presumably know better? But not the million odd of all categories who are no longer with us.

Fosse,I doubt very much if you would ask that question if we were remaining.43 million ,possible Brexiters.

Agree completely about Bojo. He had been a remainder for years - just read his book about Churchill. The Rees Mogg one is a puzzle though. His business has made huge wedges of cash whilst we have been in the EU so why should he want to change that??

Because he’s a kind and thoughtful family man who appreciates how lucky he is and cares about how people get on in life.

Johnson is a tool,no argument there.

What is your answer to the question?Because people who voted for Brexit are ALL uninformed ,deluded or bonkers?A little bit of arrogance there,SOTT?
The question was if Brexit is so good for the working class why are Rees Mogg and Johnson supporting it?

My answer to that is it isn't which is exactly why Rees Mogg and Johnson support it, they want to be rid of EU social and employment legislation so they can further exploit labour resources, reduce welfare, reduce public spending and reduce direct taxes for the wealthiest.

Fosse,I doubt very much if you would ask that question if we were remaining.43 million ,possible Brexiters.
Of course not, the government would not have wasted 2 years on Brexit, and could have spent the time looking after the country instead. The Brexiters would have been clamouring for another referendum, as the Remainers are now the facts are known.

The question was if Brexit is so good for the working class why are Rees Mogg and Johnson supporting it?

My answer to that is it isn't which is exactly why Rees Mogg and Johnson support it, they want to be rid of EU social and employment legislation so they can further exploit labour resources, reduce welfare, reduce public spending and reduce direct taxes for the wealthiest.

Where did they write or say that?I heard JRM,of profound knowledge,state that things for the less well off would become less expensive due to vat cuts.Hardly a **** the scum type of statement.Must have been a weak moment during his family dinner,too much vintage port,decanted by his slave/butler.

Archived