onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Yates given free transfer? No, contract extended to end of season 2018...

valeparklife

To be fair he was out the whole of last season and got a new deal in the summer plus I’m sure he will be offered another role within the club.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Well if that is the case, any new role should also have been part of the announcement.

No doubt it is a case of 'people will forget' like the disabled parking scandal. Well, most of us will not forget.

Give Yates a testimonial - and announce it NOW if you have any decency of any kind Smurf.

Advert

Well if that is the case, any new role should also have been part of the announcement.

No doubt it is a case of 'people will forget' like the disabled parking scandal. Well, most of will not forget.

Give Yates a testimonial - and announce it NOW if you have any decency of any kind Smurf.

Should’ve been part of what announcement? Nothing has been announced officially yet?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

To be fair he was out the whole of last season and got a new deal in the summer plus I’m sure he will be offered another role within the club.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Agreed, he’s had 18 months on contract without contributing and the club has confirmed it will foot his medical bills which it absolutely should.

His contract has simply expired and both parties move on, happens all over the world.

Aspin must trim the fat from the squad as he’s said many times and use surplus monies to save the club’s football league status.

None story for me.

I know in the cold light of day its business and all that, but it seems heartless and its not great publicity for us either.

I know we're not rolling in the cash and Stoke are at the other end of the spectrum, but I was reading the other day that they have given Steven Ireland a new contract for 6 months as he recovers from a bad injury.

We did exactly the same as that with Yates in the summer!!

The playing budget is exceptionally important for the this season for our very survival in the football league on the line. We need all available playing wages to go to Aspin to secure our future.

I wonder if Sky Sports realise they are putting out 'non-stories'.

It is typical that the scapegoaters are out in force- just like when whose disugusting comment about 'Yates is becoming a sicknote' had to be deleted from the thread wishing him well was made.

Better a sicknote than a vindictive bully.

And if the playing budget is so important, then the ************ better get around to making it a decent one, as promised. That has nothing to do with treating a player decently.

Hopefully the club will act batter than some people who claim to support it then post filth.

No doubt it is a case of 'people will forget' like the disabled parking scandal. Well, most of us will not forget.

as usual the drama of a **** episode of Dallas. Non story if true the right decision and ill wait for the official announcement before losing my **** over nothing. some people any excuse to hate the vale board room. This week I hate them for doing something we dont know they have done..... couldnt make it up

It is typical that the scapegoaters are out in force- just like when whose disugusting comment about 'Yates is becoming a sicknote' had to be deleted from the thread wishing him well was made.

Better a sicknote than a sicko.

beggars belief no wonder the clubs screwed, lets keep all the injured players. Is it you who gave all the contracts out to the crocks at the beginning of the season? Right Michael how games has this lad played in 5 years.... 17 Bea....I shall give him a 2 year deal!

Change our name to Royal Stoke hospital ward A and play with 11 nice lads who play one game in ten.

Absolutely right, it’s just people jumping in to stick the knife into the manager and the club with no good reason.

As opposed to people sticking the knife into players like Yates, Pope, Birchill, Kay, Boot for months on end, post after post, and many others for no good reason perhaps ?

Better a sicknote than a vindictive bully.

And if the playing budget is so important, then the ************ better get around to making it a decent one, as promised. That has nothing to do with treating a player decently.

Hopefully the club will act batter than some people who claim to support it then post filth.

Who are you even arguing with here?

beggars belief no wonder the clubs screwed, lets keep all the injured players. Is it you who gave all the contracts out to the crocks at the beginning of the season? Right Michael how games has this lad played in 5 years.... 17 Bea....I shall give him a 2 year deal!

Change our name to Royal Stoke hospital ward A and play with 11 nice lads who play one game in ten.

Common decency is something you need top learn the meaning of. And relating a player who is the longest serving, and has been at the club over 8 years, is known for representing the club well locally - is rather different to giving out contracts to recently signed 'crocks' at the start of a season.

The day will come when you or yours will need to use Royal Stoke or another hospital, let's hope someone treats you a bit better than you propose for this loyal servant.

What a truly sad thread to read.

We're all Vale aren't we? Apart from when an ACL tear is instantly followed by devastating facial injuries necessitating 2 intensive bouts of surgeries. Then we're 'trimming the fat', and we can't even offer you the low wage you're already on till you get a testimonial in the summer, as a sign of gratitude for playing for free in administration and not turning down the revised contract offers later that year, and then being part of a promotion squad.

But nah, apart from that, we're all Vale aren't we? Disgusting attitude by the usual suspects.

Archived