onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Parking trial starting today

melv

It surprises me that Hamil Rd is open to traffic while the crowds are dispersing after the game. Drivers seem to take no account of a few thousand people walking up and down that road to go home. I wish the police would do something useful and either get the road closed for 15 minutes or slow the traffic down by standing in the road.

It surprises me people in big crowds think they have right of way crossing roads over cars just because they are coming away from an event. Pavement people!!

Saw some douche after the Cheltenham game almost get run over as he stepped off the pavement without looking to go around another pedestrian. The car beeped at him and he shouted ‘**** off’ and stuck his fingers up as the car drove off. Well educated that guy! 😂

Advert

It surprises me people in big crowds think they have right of way crossing roads over cars just because they are coming away from an event. Pavement people!!

Saw some douche after the Cheltenham game almost get run over as he stepped off the pavement without looking to go around another pedestrian. The car beeped at him and he shouted ‘**** off’ and stuck his fingers up as the car drove off. Well educated that guy! 😂

There are a lot of people trying to get down the road at the same time as they make their way from the match.People walk at a different speed.People want to get past people who are in front of them but are walking much slower.Possibly they are walking slower because they have young kid's with them.Maybe they are elderly and can't walk as quick.When people want to pass the slower walkers they will need to go on the road to get past them.They can't just push past them.

What was the logic in your police mates closing the road recently right outside the ground.But still allowing traffic to drive up to that point and then turn around and go back down.When there is no room to turn around.

[ was QUOTE=Robbie Earle's Perm;775616]It surprises me people in big crowds think they have right of way crossing roads over cars just because they are coming away from an event. Pavement people!!

Saw some douche after the Cheltenham game almost get run over as he stepped off the pavement without looking to go around another pedestrian. The car beeped at him and he shouted ‘**** off’ and stuck his fingers up as the car drove off. Well educated that guy!

Really alarming ignorance. If you're driving a ton of metal with lots and lots of people around then you should drive accordingly. If that means at crawling pace for a few hundred yards then so be it.

Maybe read up on what "driving with due care and attention" means.

Really alarming ignorance. If you're driving a ton of metal with lots and lots of people around then you should drive accordingly. If that means at crawling pace for a few hundred yards then so be it.

Maybe read up on what "driving with due care and attention" means.

Sorry I didn’t realise they had introduced a law where idiots wandering across could just randomly cause potential accidents.

The guy I was referencing stepped and then ran and never looked.

Absolutely and utterly the pedestrians fault but because he was in a large group of people that’s ok?

You sound like Mrs Bucket in Keeping up Appearances, watch that cow in that field, watch that lamppost

Sorry I didn’t realise they had introduced a law where idiots wandering across could just randomly cause potential accidents.

The guy I was referencing stepped and then ran and never looked.

Absolutely and utterly the pedestrians fault but because he was in a large group of people that’s ok?

You sound like Mrs Bucket in Keeping up Appearances, watch that cow in that field, watch that lamppost

Yep, it probably was. So by keeping your speed down you lessen the outcome if he gets knocked over. What's so hard to grasp?

You drive to the conditions, I’ve driven on national speed limit roads where Lewis Hamilton would do well to drive at 60mph.

Mr perfect lives in a different world.He will have never stepped off the pavement onto the roadway when leaving Vale park and wanting to get past people who are walking much slower than him.

If visibility is poor you change I agree, if pedestrians are stupid that’s a hole different matter.

Well I hope you never drive down the roads where I live, when the children are leaving school.

After all you have a right to drive at 30,

Would you tell the ambulance driver, I'd be home now if it wasn't for those pesky kids as your'e sat behind the wheel reving your engine.

If visibility is poor you change I agree, if pedestrians are stupid that’s a hole different matter.

Well I hope you never drive down the roads where I live, when the children are leaving school.

After all you have a right to drive at 30,

Would you tell the ambulance driver, I'd be home now if it wasn't for those pesky kids as your'e sat behind the wheel reving your engine.

Who the hell would want to rev their engine aside from lunatic boy racers. I’m talking about stupid adults with no care or attention that should know better.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Who the hell would want to rev their engine aside from lunatic boy racers. I’m talking about stupid adults with no care or attention that should know better.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Maybe the type of person who thinks he is clever and better than everyone else.But can't tell the difference between hole and whole.

Archived