onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Neil Aspin and John Rudge rejoin the Vale

robf

Advert

The best that I've felt for a long, long time - it's a strange feeling but I believe it's called positivity!

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

Positivity is something which comes from the manager and u hope the players respond .

So stoke fans r having there say on there forum not that ive ever read it or wish to as have no interest in a club which has money than sense,they hardly a good neighbour anyway the kind who only get joy out causing misery to the poor and lets face it there team is only average and they have spent millions .

But to those who wish Vale ill i have no time for them.,selfish Me Me Me people ,as for the ones on there who wish us ell then thanks i wish u well and your team .

Utv maybe they should remember that Rudge was a big reason why they got to the premier league .

So lets hope the Vale climb again as we hae undoubtedly been embarassed by the playing staffs efforts since the Exeter defeat.

Lets hope sat is enjoyable and i welcome Rudgie and Aspin as they stood up to stoke before and thats what we want .

Aspin for England 😊

Not Posted for a while due to apathy.

But this latest development has now given me belief that we will still be a football league team next season.

Yes cause I,m excited like everyone else, but Rome was not built in a day.

I,m sure the new management will be aware of that and how poor our team have been of late,

I just hope the supporters get behind the new management team and cheer the team on regardless off early results, as i belive we will prosper under Rudge & Aspin.

But dont't expect the immediate turn around some fans will expect.

Thank you very much Norman for financing this deal(very mutch appreciated), but I tend to think you were a dead man walking in supporters eyes had you not at least tried to resurect this mess of your making.

Please now just allow them to manage the club and who knows, maybe you will be see as our knight in a somewhat tinted armour.

It’s a definite toss up between waking up to this news this morning and waking up on xmas morning 1987 to a brand new orange and blue mountain bike.

Can we get Robin Van Der Laan in as kit man or something? Guppy as physio?

Smurf: you are a total grade A weapon sometimes but nice one for having a crack with this.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

It’s a definite toss up between waking up to this news this morning and waking up on xmas morning 1987 to a brand new orange and blue mountain bike.

Can we get Robin Van Der Laan in as kit man or something? Guppy as physio?

Smurf: you are a total grade A weapon sometimes but nice one for having a crack with this.

You missed out Andy Porter.

2 great appointments, can’t wait for Saturday now. Might have to dig out my old Vale flat cap my old man brought me for the ‘93 cup final so my lad can wear it!!

On a side note, anyone else notice that Smurf started the press conference this morning with the comment the he was chairman. I take it he’s back for good and Fradley has gone?? I applaud him for bringing the baldies back but he had no other choice really. I still want him gone

A great great day. The messiah and his apostle have returned to the hallowed ground. Here in Sheffield my work colleagues expressed surprise as I ran around the office arms outstretched aeroplane style chanting ‘Aspin for England’ followed by ’Rudgie’s Barmy Army’. My brother Jim phoning me from Stockport chanting ‘ There’s only one John Rudge ‘ and admitting he shed a tear when the official announcement was made. Keep us up and they have performed a miracle. That’s all I ask. Whatever happens you will always be Legends. The Sheffield/Chesterfield Travelling Valiants will be donning flat caps in homage to the great man. Up The Vale.

2 great appointments, can’t wait for Saturday now. Might have to dig out my old Vale flat cap my old man brought me for the ‘93 cup final so my lad can wear it!!

On a side note, anyone else notice that Smurf started the press conference this morning with the comment the he was chairman. I take it he’s back for good and Fradley has gone?? I applaud him for bringing the baldies back but he had no other choice really. I still want him gone

>>I still want him gone

Forget past mistakes. Give the man the credit that he deserves for the signing of Rudge and Aspin and see what the future holds for the club with Norman as chairman again.

We are on the up now, so lets all pull together and support the team and the club.

Archived