onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale check out former Manchester Utd winger

News Feed

Port Vale gave former Manchester United winger Cameron Stewart a run out in the reserves on Tuesday as Michael Brown continues to ponder additions to his squad. Vale are well blessed with widemen with Cristian Montano, Jack Stobbs, Ben Whitfield, Marcus Harness and David Worrall already in the first-team squad but Brown is clearly keen […]

Click for full article

--

This is an automated feed from:

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk

View our home page for our latest features

--

Advert

My thoughts exactly... :wacko:

It's aeady been posted that he can play 'inside' at number 10. At the risk of punishment for disagreeing with you, am I allowed to say that your recent posts and narratives sound more they have been written by someone who is not even willing to consider any balanced or positive views any more.

The player has been training with Vale for a while, and if the management team think he will improve things - then surely that cant be a bad thing ?

Or does thinking this mean that I 'don't care' and only those boycotting matches like 2 or 3 of the main moaners, plsu those who 'hope Vale lose their next 6 games' are the ones who 'care' now?

It's aeady been posted that he can play 'inside' at number 10. At the risk of punishment for disagreeing with you, am I allowed to say that your recent posts and narratives sound more they have been written by someone who is not even willing to consider any balanced or positive views any more.

The player has been training with Vale for a while, and if the management team think he will improve things - then surely that cant be a bad thing ?

Or does thinking this mean that I 'don't care' and only those boycotting matches like 2 or 3 of the main moaners, plsu those who 'hope Vale lose their next 6 games' are the ones who 'care' now?

Have you got out of bed the wrong side this morning? What on earth have I done to upset you?

You appear to be doing the very thing you accuse me of - that is jumping on the back of anyone who has a different view. When I have ever done that? I've not even been particularly active on the forum that much for a range of work and family reasons.

The sentence about "punishment" for disagreeing with me is frankly bonkers. So the guy who runs a forum offering people the chance to post their views won't allow people to have an opinion! If that's my character then why have I run a forum for 20 years? I have NEVER banned or "punished" anyone for disagreeing with my views on the club. I challenge you to either show me a case where I have or withdraw that remark.

Please note that a) your post with an opposing view to me remains as posted and b) you also have the right to reply to me - hardly the work of the OVF "dictator" I would argue...

I post what I do because as a fan I am deeply concerned about the direction the club is going in. I feel it would be wrong to not comment. But in my latest blog I actually say...

"The fans may differ in the solution to the problem (Brown out, Brown more time, for instance) but they all want the same result - a more successful club."

That remains my view - we may disagree and we may be wrong (I may be wrong) but we all care and that is something to be respected.

Bea Smith the troll now attacking Rob F.

Just shows that she is running out of excuses to support Baldrick Brown and is now going on the attack.

She should give Brown the advice to go on the attack play two up front and not still making us hard to beat by playing 4 centre backs at the back.

They should make you Manager when Brown goes you should suit Normans agenda to send us into oblivion.

We are reaching Cold War levels of paranoia now.

And he is primarily a winger, and seems to have spent his career playing there, and like probably three quarters of wingers (and most of our wingers) he could fill in as a forward in some formations. He may improve on what we have, but if he is signed, there is literally no way it can be spun that doesn't suggest the transfer strategy this summer was ridiculous. Even if he can play as a number 10, don't we have turner, Whitfield, harness, worrell who can play in that one position? It's nonsense.

Have you got out of bed the wrong side this morning? What on earth have I done to upset you?

You appear to be doing the very thing you accuse me of - that is jumping on the back of anyone who has a different view. When I have ever done that? I've not even been particularly active on the forum that much for a range of work and family reasons.

The sentence about "punishment" for disagreeing with me is frankly bonkers. So the guy who runs a forum offering people the chance to post their views won't allow people to have an opinion! If that's my character then why have I run a forum for 20 years? I have NEVER banned or "punished" anyone for disagreeing with my views on the club. I challenge you to either show me a case where I have or withdraw that remark.

Please note that a) your post with an opposing view to me remains as posted and b) you also have the right to reply to me - hardly the work of the OVF "dictator" I would argue...

I post what I do because as a fan I am deeply concerned about the direction the club is going in. I feel it would be wrong to not comment. But in my latest blog I actually say...

"The fans may differ in the solution to the problem (Brown out, Brown more time, for instance) but they all want the same result - a more successful club."

That remains my view - we may disagree and we may be wrong (I may be wrong) but we all care and that is something to be respected.

I have to work early tomorrow so don't have time to give a proper answer, which I will do in due course but would ask you to check the post after yours - certainly the second or third consecutive abusive personal post by this poster calling me a 'troll' and other things but no action is ever taken - not even removal of the post.

So I am right that disagreement brings 'punishment' even if it is indirectly.

Lately I have had to put up with this poster, REP and others gloating and demanding that I post back within an hour of the match finishing (when I was driving home form a game 2 of them admit they boycotted) - again their posts were left untouched.

I have to work early tomorrow so don't have time to give a proper answer, which I will do in due course but would ask you to check the post after yours - certainly the second or third consecutive abusive personal post by this poster calling me a 'troll' and other things but no action is ever taken - not even removal of the post.

Lately I have had to put up with this poster, REP and others gloating and demanding that I post back within an hour of the match finishing (when I was driving home form a game 2 of them admit they boycotted) - again their posts were left untouched.

It does become tedious wading through a lot of bickering by a group after a dispiriting game, drive home, dinner, wine etc on a Saturday evening looking for worthwhile comments and the odd transgression which recently can soon escalate.

No you're not right what you are describing sounds to me simply like individuals disagreeing with you.

People disagree with me too (you are now and you should read the replies on Twitter) but I am not steering people to somehow post against you.

The argument doesn't stand up. If I am hell-bent on punishing people who disagree why would I go to the time and effort of supposedly briefing people against you. Would it not be easier for me to simply ban you?

Your critics do it from their own volition and probably because they don't agree but as long as the rules are kept to then disagreement isn't a banning offence.

I do repeat though... show me an example of me specifically punishing someone with an alternative view or kindly withdraw that remark.

Sent from my XT1563 using the onevalefan mobile app

Great so it's another winger who can kind of play somewhere else. Why not just sign a forward?

Surely we need someone like James O,Connor who has left Walsall rather than another winger.

Will solve the right back problem.

There isn't a right back problem. Lawrie Wilson is quality and is a proven player at a higher level. Clearly something has been amiss and maybe he was carrying an injury or unfit, only Brown knows that one. I agree Wilson has been poor but you don't become a donkey overnight and he is certainly better than Joe Davis. Anyway Yates is back in town now .

With regards to Cameron Stewart he was released in 2016 so has been out of the game for over a year....just saying

Though maybe the fact he had 750 grand compensation from Leeds means he didn't need to work !!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Stewart_(footballer)

Archived