onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale check out former Manchester Utd winger

News Feed

I have to work early tomorrow so don't have time to give a proper answer, which I will do in due course but would ask you to check the post after yours - certainly the second or third consecutive abusive personal post by this poster calling me a 'troll' and other things but no action is ever taken - not even removal of the post.

So I am right that disagreement brings 'punishment' even if it is indirectly.

Lately I have had to put up with this poster, REP and others gloating and demanding that I post back within an hour of the match finishing (when I was driving home form a game 2 of them admit they boycotted) - again their posts were left untouched.

ive found a black and white dummy outside the ticket office, is it yours?

Advert

There isn't a right back problem. Lawrie Wilson is quality and is a proven player at a higher level. Clearly something has been amiss and maybe he was carrying an injury or unfit, only Brown knows that one. I agree Wilson has been poor but you don't become a donkey overnight and he is certainly better than Joe Davis. Anyway Yates is back in town now .

I don't think we have a long term problem at right back either. Wilson has been a good player at this level and above, I'm confident he will come good. Davis isn't an ideal replacement there though, but we have Yates who could still have something to offer and we have young James Gibbons coming through too.

I have to work early tomorrow so don't have time to give a proper answer, which I will do in due course but would ask you to check the post after yours - certainly the second or third consecutive abusive personal post by this poster calling me a 'troll' and other things but no action is ever taken - not even removal of the post.

Lately I have had to put up with this poster, REP and others gloating and demanding that I post back within an hour of the match finishing (when I was driving home form a game 2 of them admit they boycotted) - again their posts were left untouched.

I see your point of being singled out by a group of people with the pack mentality, to me those posts are posting against an individual rather than the topic at hand. It may be easier to just put the members on the ignore list. I recall the same happening last season with a member (I have fairportnick in my mind) as being singled out by a group.

There isn't a right back problem. Lawrie Wilson is quality and is a proven player at a higher level. Clearly something has been amiss and maybe he was carrying an injury or unfit, only Brown knows that one. I agree Wilson has been poor but you don't become a donkey overnight and he is certainly better than Joe Davis. Anyway Yates is back in town now .

I don't think we have a long term problem at right back either. Wilson has been a good player at this level and above, I'm confident he will come good. Davis isn't an ideal replacement there though, but we have Yates who could still have something to offer short term and for me long term we have young James Gibbons coming through too, he just needs his chance like Turner, Smith and Reeves have had.

Thanks for the name check Bea, I miss you too :kiss:

Step away from the keyboard hun ;)

I see your point of being singled out by a group of people with the pack mentality, to me those posts are posting against an individual rather than the topic at hand. It may be easier to just put the members on the ignore list. I recall the same happening last season with a member (I have fairportnick in my mind) as being singled out by a group.

I don't think we have a long term problem at right back either. Wilson has been a good player at this level and above, I'm confident he will come good. Davis isn't an ideal replacement there though, but we have Yates who could still have something to offer short term and for me long term we have young James Gibbons coming through too, he just needs his chance like Turner, Smith and Reeves have had.

To be clear I don't belong to any group and I don't speak for anyone else.

I have my own opinions and if Bea chooses to constantly reference me or make daft statements I have the right of reply within forum rules.

In terms of us looking at this winger whats the rules on the other loan signings, can they be terminated early if we deemed that Stewart was a better option than any of the wingers we have on loan?

To be clear I don't belong to any group and I don't speak for anyone else.

I have my own opinions and if Bea chooses to constantly reference me or make daft statements I have the right of reply within forum rules.

It doesn't really matter whether its an organised group as such because once one says something it becomes a pack mentality as the rest join in, singling out one poster. As someone said earlier so many threads get dragged down by it. Case in point on this thread, Bea raises it as a problem and one comes on to take the **** and the rest follow suit, which is why Bea should use the ignore function to resist the temptation of replying and saying the wrong thing like the comments at Rob earlier.

With regards to Cameron Stewart he was released in 2016 so has been out of the game for over a year....just saying

Though maybe the fact he had 750 grand compensation from Leeds means he didn't need to work !!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Stewart_(footballer)

Without knowing the terms of compensation, did it prevent him from being employed as a footballer for a year or for ever, or just for a period of illness? Could he just play for fun to avoid paying back part of the compo? Seem to remember Phil Sproson retiring from the Vale and then playing for Brum, but cant remember the details

Thanks for the name check Bea, I miss you too :kiss:

Step away from the keyboard hun ;)

What a lying hypocritical post (again) from you. You posted and named me in a mocking, gleeful festival of nastiness within an hour of Vale's losing last match - before you even got home I'd guess. Obsessive, snidey, hateful posts - and you get your little gang to add to it because they are used to doing what they are told.

So don't complain when you are named in return, in a non-abusive way.

Your posts are like a cancer to this club, and I will take the good advice below - at least some people on here can see your posts for what they are, and see how pleased you are to think you have been proved right when Port Vale lose matches.

In terms of us looking at this winger whats the rules on the other loan signings, can they be terminated early if we deemed that Stewart was a better option than any of the wingers we have on loan?

It doesn't really matter whether its an organised group as such because once one says something it becomes a pack mentality as the rest join in, singling out one poster. As someone said earlier so many threads get dragged down by it. Case in point on this thread, Bea raises it as a problem and one comes on to take the **** and the rest follow suit, which is why Bea should use the ignore function to resist the temptation of replying and saying the wrong thing like the comments at Rob earlier.

You are correct and this is wise advice, and I will write a private message to Rob F to avoid the goon trolls taking the pIs$. You are certainly right in that they don't post about the topic in hand, nor care about it or the club in REP and the couple who boycott games and want us to lose matches.

You are correct and this is wise advice, and I will write a private message to Rob F to avoid the goon trolls taking the pIs$. You are certainly right in that they don't post about the topic in hand, nor care about it or the club in REP and the couple who boycott games and want us to lose matches.

Let's be absolutely objective with regards to this thread.

You've taken it off topic from the outset as you have some weird sense of paranoia.

Using the word cancer to describe people is simply stupid. Ever been affected directly or indirectly by that disease?

Suggesting any Vale fans want their team to lose is utterly nonsensical. Even during the dark days of v2001 I nor anyone I know wanted Vale to lose, not unless they were a sadomasochist!

Any comments on the actual thread topic?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Without knowing the terms of compensation, did it prevent him from being employed as a footballer for a year or for ever, or just for a period of illness? Could he just play for fun to avoid paying back part of the compo? Seem to remember Phil Sproson retiring from the Vale and then playing for Brum, but cant remember the details

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/437780/EXCLUSIVE-Cameron-Stewart-takes-legal-action-against-Leeds-over-800-000-unpaid-wages/amp

Let's be absolutely objective with regards to this thread.

You've taken it off topic from the outset as you have some weird sense of paranoia.

Using the word cancer to describe people is simply stupid. Ever been affected directly or indirectly by that disease?

Suggesting any Vale fans want their team to lose is utterly nonsensical. Even during the dark days of v2001 I nor anyone I know wanted Vale to lose, not unless they were a sadomasochist!

Any comments on the actual thread topic?

Don't get on a high horse about wording when you are the Miss Jean Brodie of this site telling people what is 'disgusting' or not. Your posts are cancerous and malignant and it is not overstating things to describe them honestly,

As an instant example, you make me out to be a liar on the issue of people wanting Vale to lsoe games - yet you SAW this, and its from one of your lot, the self-absorbed pitiful loser clique, and here is what Mattholl posted -

Originally Posted by Mattholl

"If Brown is to fail I'd rather him lose 6-7 on the bounce "

Yet you posted this nonsense, more than once- (above)

"Suggesting any Vale fans want their team to lose is utterly nonsensical. Even during the dark days of v2001 I nor anyone I know wanted Vale to lose, not unless they were a sadomasochist!"

As for getting back on topic, if you and other people would give new players a chance there would be no problem with this thread - but again you attempt to damage a (potential) new players confidence and undermine anything that the manager does to attempt to improve things - that's why I think your posts are abhorrent.

So many blinkered small-minded people who have to categorise a player and call him a 'winger' for their own ends and to sound clever and say 'OOOh as if we need another winger' - there are many players who actually have the ability to play in more than one position, and this is one of them.

It may work out, it may not - but only a complete fool would not want to give it a chance, unles they were concerned with sniping and points scoring more than trying to improve the club's situation - sound familiar ?

Birmingham repaid the insurance which paid out as a result of him ending his career early due to injury ... 99% certain 50k was the amount.

Stewart sued for the difference in wages between his Leeds and Ipswich contract. He would have had to sign for Ipswich as legally he needed to attempt to mitigate his loss of earnings and claim the difference. The award was for a minimum of 500k, the final amount would depend on any bonus payments Ipswich made. As he didn't really do much for them he probably got closer to the 800k he initially claimed. Last year I think he just trailed at some championship clubs who probably took fright at the wages he was expecting. Nothing to do with the Leeds situation as the Ipswich contract was for the 3 years covered by the Leeds contract. I assume his 800k claim was based on the basic earnings difference between Leeds and Ipswich. Quite a wealthy young man for 3 years not doing much and add in what Ipswich actually paid on top.

If I remember correctly Bea was the one calling REP,myself and Mattholl trolls. If you can't take it don't give it.

There is no pack mentality against Bea Smith.

She has even attacked Rob F yesterday for not agreeing with her. She is now running out of excuses blaming poor refereeing,red cards and bad luck (sounds a bit like Michael Brown on Radio Joke) Now she is wishing Port Vale to lose to Coventry and Luton so she can get even more stick from genuine fans on here who have a difference of opinion to her.

If she hits the ignore button how can she respond with her pathetic excuses. She is not the victim in this case she is the troll.

Archived