onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Carabao (League) Cup Draw

Tomo

Advert

No need to go to Thailand,sexslaves are inabundance in U.K. and in dear old S-O-T.

HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND MODERN SLAVERY.

In 2016 (U.K.) There were 3,880 potential victims that were submitted to the NATIONAL REFERRAL SYSTEM.

According to the NATIONAL CRIME AGENCY’S end of year report 2016, there were 108 different nationalities shown as potential victims.

There is also sexual exploitation and domestic servitude exploitation.

The three nationalities most commonly reported potential victims, were English, Vietnamese and Albanians.

The NCA report ending 2016 said that claims of sexual exploitation had increased from 2015 by 104%.

In 2017 the percentage will undoubtedly increase still further.

http://www.voiceofhope.org.uk/

Not sure about games being Thais, but there are people who say you can find quite a lot of Thais that are game - especially if you're a Gary Glitter type westerner with a bit of cash on the lookout for something young and desperate for money.

Thailand and Cambodia more recently, get a huge income from sex tourism, and they aren't too fussy about paedophiles going there either from these reports -

https://tourthaitour.wordpress.com/pages/sex-tourism-in-thailand/

The youtube link is really pretty horrible, children being used and featuring prominently, Great to have such nice sponsors for our league cup !

Didn't realise the sponsors were involved in child slavery etc or have you just made the link because it happens in the same country. Usual logic from David@Preston

Get of the fence Bea

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

I have written to the producers of this product to ask them why they are using a dangerous additive, how much of it is in each can and any other information they can give, and will post their reply.

It isn't a bad idea to have a quick look at the ingredients lists of many other things on sale that are supposed to be ok to eat or drink to see if they contain Sodium Benzoate.

It also gets added to skin products and a few prescription drugs.

Speaking of this cup, I've just had a can of Carabao for the first time and it isn't half bad!

Sent from my SM-G935F using the onevalefan mobile app

Tried it once..didn't like it. But then I tend not to like energy drinks and try to avoid fizzy drinks...although that limits me greatly in the pub as i don't drink alcohol either!! Iced water with a slice of lime..mmmmmm!!!!

Mind you I don't like the look of some of the ingredients either, I don't think it's good to take in so much caffeine, the sweeteners I'm not sure about..and above all they make me feel bloated!!!

Tried it once..didn't like it. But then I tend not to like energy drinks and try to avoid fizzy drinks...although that limits me greatly in the pub as i don't drink alcohol either!! Iced water with a slice of lime..mmmmmm!!!!

Mind you I don't like the look of some of the ingredients either, I don't think it's good to take in so much caffeine, the sweeteners I'm not sure about..and above all they make me feel bloated!!!

There are not any sweeteners in this product, it is sweetened by Sucrose which is just the chief component of sugar.

The dubious ingredients are preservatives (Sodium Benzoate),the assorted delightful artificial flavourings and colourings and possibly the caffeine for some people.

Carabou Cup...it's hard to take it seriously with a name like that. Here's some other classics from years gone by;

Rumbelows Cup

Littlewoods Cup

Milk Cup (yes, really)

Zenith Data Systems Cup

Simod Cup

Sherpa Van Trophy

Watneys Cup

Any more beauties that I've missed?

Archived