onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Could you recommend Port Vale to a friend?

old sage

Wow, I felt bad and thought I'd give this awful post one more chance. I was right the first time.

I'm not saying Tyler Walker is good because his dad played for England you utter fool. You dare tell anyone they are lying and spreading mis information and you can't even understand basic basic points. Give it up David.

Why mention who his father is then ? - you posted the same some time ago as well, so please at least be good enough to not deny what is there to be seen.

It doesn't help your argument by adding 'you utter fool' - it just detracts from it my little hound. Just like lies about - to quote you ' hundreds of V2001 protesters letting off flares' - utter crapp and you know it.

If it was such an 'awful' post as you so scathingly and wittily onserved (I've barely stopped crying), perhaps you could tell me your take on my point about signing too many players, and in particular 2 rookie keepers in January instead of one decent experienced one ?

I'll give you some credit for retracting your lie about not reading my post - it's obvious you lie in wait trolling my posts like a saddo stalker waiting to pounce and reply.

It comes to something when even REP doesn't do that any more and that makes you worse than him - can it get any worse for you ?:laugh:

Advert

It's a shame the thread isn't about ways to encourage more new friends to the club instead of another club bashing one.

That will be the day when anyone with common sense actually wants to watch that demoralising rubbish.The club is in decline and the supporters will return to watch a winning team but we aint had one of those for a while.

Why mention who his father is then ? - you posted the same some time ago as well, so please at least be good enough to not deny what is there to be seen.

It doesn't help your argument by adding 'you utter fool' - it just detracts from it my little hound. Just like lies about - to quote you ' hundreds of V2001 protesters letting off flares' - utter crapp and you know it.

If it was such an 'awful' post as you so scathingly and wittily onserved (I've barely stopped crying), perhaps you could tell me your take on my point about signing too many players, and in particular 2 rookie keepers in January instead of one decent experienced one ?

I'll give you some credit for retracting your lie about not reading my post - it's obvious you lie in wait trolling my posts like a saddo stalker waiting to pounce and reply.

It comes to something when even REP doesn't do that any more and that makes you worse than him - can it get any worse for you ?:laugh:

Just please get someone in the real world to explain my posts to you before you reply. It's not even funny.

In the real world.....

Your friends would know your passion for vale and would have been curious and possibly attended a game or two to see why you were so passionate... some wouldnt because they will have their own ideas of how to have a good time that dont include football others would have their own allegiances...

My daughter and her boyfriend wanted to watch Vale on a visit.

Vale is part of her heritage.

I warned them how poor we were.

Her boyfriend watched St Johnston in his youth, so didn't have high expectations!

He was used to poor fayre.

We, somehow, beat Fleetwood and they enjoyed the day.

Would I recommend them to a friend?

I would, with qualifications.

Better days will come.

I think Colin Garlick is making an impression and seems to know how to build a club.

We should be looking for signs of progress.

They are already there in abundance if we have the mindset to notice them.

Once we do this, it will feed further progress.

It's been a rubbish couple of years, but continuing to moan will ensure that progress is very hard to achieve.

I overreacted so I apologise for that. You were on a serious wind up that day. Think it was the Monday after relegation so everyone was getting it. To be fair though, my words didn't affect the reputation of Port Vale, and you're not under my employment, so again, poor comparison.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

Fair enough, thanks.

I do admit that I post provocatively at times but I do post what I believe to be true.

Of course i'd recommend Port Vale to a friend. We are a fantastic club with a great history. A relegation & a nutty owner (at this present time) won't change that. UTV

In the past, I would have said that Port Vale will be here long after any 'nutty owner' , and I sincerely hope that still applies - but you can't be sure oif anything with the Smurf.

Some might even think he rather likes playing power games with supporters feelings and concerns about the future of the club.

Do you know many who are into football and dont have a "team" already?

I do and I knew even more when I was a kid, that's how I got involved with the Vale, My Grandad and a friend/his dad took me.

You cant sell passion.

Lets be honest about the football... has it been good?.. exciting?.. entertaining?.. worth the money?.. if it was why did we get relegated?

There were games when it took 60+ minutes to wake up... some games we never woke up, hardly had a shot at goal and rarely showed any sort of attack.

What is there in the football to sell to your friends?

If you're into football and once you're hooked/in the habit it becomes second nature, all the above goes out the window. It becomes more of something to do, an interest, get out of cutting the grass, time with the boys, an association. It helps if the football is exciting/the team doing well but but there's more to it than that.

Archived