onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Michael Brown says he understands why fans are frustrated

News Feed

Advert

We've been poor all season tactically, a lot of it down to the lack of creativity and decent forwards in our squad. You can't polish a turd and I think that would have been true of no matter who came in to work with this very same squad.

NS said MB would be judged on results. Time enough has passed, results have not improved, motivation and effort of the players has not improved. Time to go.

Get a new manager in now, firstly to kick start for the final five games, and then to build for next season now rather than delay.

I've tried to give Brown a fair crack of the whip, I think he was dealt a poor hand and he's had to beg, borrow and steal what players he could.

However I thought he had a poor game on Saturday.

1. Does Ryan Taylor have pictures of him?

2. The front three doesn't work. Hooper is a bad enough square peg in a square hole never mind a round one.

3. Bringing on Tanser for Kiko summed up how bad it was. A like for like sub at left back with two minutes left when we're chasing the game? Give over.

I've tried to give Brown a fair crack of the whip, I think he was dealt a poor hand and he's had to beg, borrow and steal what players he could.

However I thought he had a poor game on Saturday.

1. Does Ryan Taylor have pictures of him?

2. The front three doesn't work. Hooper is a bad enough square peg in a square hole never mind a round one.

3. Bringing on Tanser for Kiko summed up how bad it was. A like for like sub at left back with two minutes left when we're chasing the game? Give over.

Better the devil we know Santa it could get even worse with some of the names of managers mentioned.

He is a manager learning his trade and hungry I would rather have MB than the circuit boys.

NS said MB would be judged on results. Time enough has passed, results have not improved, motivation and effort of the players has not improved. Time to go.

Get a new manager in now, firstly to kick start for the final five games, and then to build for next season now rather than delay.

This! I though MB was the right man for us at the time but as you say, not much has changed.

Yes MB inherited a poor squad but I've not seen enough to suggest he's right for us long term.

We need to do what we failed to do last summer, get a manager in place early on and let him assemble his squad. All the decent out of contract players had gone by the time Bruno started.

This! I though MB was the right man for us at the time but as you say, not much has changed.

Yes MB inherited a poor squad but I've not seen enough to suggest he's right for us long term.

We need to do what we failed to do last summer, get a manager in place early on and let him assemble his squad. All the decent out of contract players had gone by the time Bruno started.

Who would be the right man?

Better the devil we know Santa it could get even worse with some of the names of managers mentioned.

He is a manager learning his trade and hungry I would rather have MB than the circuit boys.

but will we be saying this next season, how much time do we give him? he could turn out to be a good if not great manager but we have not the time for him to learn and prove himself...

but will we be saying this next season, how much time do we give him? he could turn out to be a good if not great manager but we have not the time for him to learn and prove himself...

Who would you go for? with the salary Norman will provide.

Why does brown not say the team I have picked for to days game is the best I can put out some are playing with injuries others don't want to get injured so wont put in a tackle they wont have a shot at goal because they might pull a muscle and they do not wont to play or be at port vale fc but they are picking up a nice wage and hope to get fixed up with a new club next season they are driving the fans away the support is there this team can not bring in 5000 home fans but England ladies vs Italy ladies brought in a crowd of 7000+ Yes I now it was cheap to get in but the football support was there.

Brown was dealt a bad hand as previously stated. I still think if he keeps us up it's an incredible achievement.

But........ the recent away performances have been dire. I think we've played well at home and deservedly got 10 points out of the last 12. I just don't get the away form at all. The fans have got behind them as much as they can watching the 'football' on offer.

Something is going wrong when we leave Burslem. The fault for that does fall at Brown's door. Whatever they do in the build up to away games just isn't working. Try something different, what have we got to lose now?

Archived