onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Michael Brown says he understands why fans are frustrated

News Feed

Something is going wrong when we leave Burslem. The fault for that does fall at Brown's door. Whatever they do in the build up to away games just isn't working. Try something different, what have we got to lose now?

They are trying different things in their preparation. Training in different locations, staying over the night before and going out on a group activity the day after an away game. At some point the players also have to take some responsibility for freezing and not stepping up when they go away from home.

Advert

NS said MB would be judged on results. Time enough has passed, results have not improved, motivation and effort of the players has not improved. Time to go.

Get a new manager in now, firstly to kick start for the final five games, and then to build for next season now rather than delay.

"Get a new manager in"

Who?

Brown was dealt a bad hand as previously stated. I still think if he keeps us up it's an incredible achievement.

But........ the recent away performances have been dire. I think we've played well at home and deservedly got 10 points out of the last 12. I just don't get the away form at all. The fans have got behind them as much as they can watching the 'football' on offer.

Something is going wrong when we leave Burslem. The fault for that does fall at Brown's door. Whatever they do in the build up to away games just isn't working. Try something different, what have we got to lose now?

He took the job knowing the hypothetical hand ; if he wasn't up to it, he shouldn't have accepted the job.

Pride would be the only reason anyone could have for wanting him to still be in charge. I'd love to be bothered to work out his & Bruno's points per game because I reckon the latter's is better, and he was dreadful

Similar to what Micky Adams was on for a decent proven manager who has done the circuit:wink:

I agree.

Steve Cotterill or Kenny Jackett. But it's whether they would come and whether Norman will pay their wages.

We will be an attractive proposition in L2 next year for any manager wanting to rebuild their reputation. We will be a big fish in a small pond.

I can certainly feel sorry for the injuries that keep piling up for Brown no team could cope with them in our league.My gripe with him is that he keeps making the same mistakes even a blind man can see

purkiss is a liability and Taylor is knowhere near a midfield player,and to try and make hooper a wide left player is somekind of joke.We have four wide players on the books at the vale all fit to do the job that hooper will never do he is supposed to be a central striker and that is it.We have played with one upfront all season which has failed with bruno and still failing with brown we r in deep **** because of that and browns insistance of playing favorites and his complete lack of tactics.

He took the job knowing the hypothetical hand ; if he wasn't up to it, he shouldn't have accepted the job.

Pride would be the only reason anyone could have for wanting him to still be in charge. I'd love to be bothered to work out his & Bruno's points per game because I reckon the latter's is better, and he was dreadful

But Bruno had Jak in goal.

I can certainly feel sorry for the injuries that keep piling up for Brown no team could cope with them in our league.My gripe with him is that he keeps making the same mistakes even a blind man can see

purkiss is a liability and Taylor is knowhere near a midfield player,and to try and make hooper a wide left player is somekind of joke.We have four wide players on the books at the vale all fit to do the job that hooper will never do he is supposed to be a central striker and that is it.We have played with one upfront all season which has failed with bruno and still failing with brown we r in deep **** because of that and browns insistance of playing favorites and his complete lack of tactics.

What alternatives does Browny have?:unsure:

Who was in midfield when we won our one and only away victory at mk dons the player is still with the vale and fit but has not been picked you are not telling me that this player can be worse than taylor pugh or a untried 18 year old although reeves is better than the other two mentioned.

Who was in midfield when we won our one and only away victory at mk dons the player is still with the vale and fit but has not been picked you are not telling me that this player can be worse than taylor pugh or a untried 18 year old although reeves is better than the other two mentioned.

He's not fit and was still training away from the main group the last time I attended.

Archived