onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Colin Garlick

boslemportvale91

Advert

He was pleasant when we met and responded promptly to emails. If anyone has concerns they wish to raise with him his email address is [email protected]

I had a reply sent back from him. Fair play to him to admitting the problems and wanting to make a difference sadly for me the problems stem from the top though i really do hope he helps us improve off the field because we are lacking right now and seriously way behind many clubs in this day and age.

Sent from my VF-895N using the onevalefan mobile app

Neither me or my family have attended vale park for months, we also didn't get season tickets this year for the first time in a while, I find it mind boggling that we haven't been contacted in any way shape or form to at least find out why we haven't renewed or what they could do to change our mind. It seems to me that no one actually cares which is very worrying , I hope colin can have some influence on this issue

Neither me or my family have attended vale park for months, we also didn't get season tickets this year for the first time in a while, I find it mind boggling that we haven't been contacted in any way shape or form to at least find out why we haven't renewed or what they could do to change our mind. It seems to me that no one actually cares which is very worrying , I hope colin can have some influence on this issue

Your experience is entirely consistent with mine.

I have had to call the Ticket Office the last 3 summers running to offer my renewal payment. I know that if I hadn't called, they wouldn't have called me.

I called them last week to ask if they were planning to email me this year with renewal prices. After several minutes of confusion at their end, they read out my email address. It was wrong.

They are easily the worst customer service business I have ever dealt with.

Attended half our home games 2 seasons ago, about 6 last season and 1 this season, I always buy my tickets online. I have bought tickets twice for Molineux in the last 2 seasons. I have never received any e-mail from Port Vale yet I get an e-mail from Wolves every week. There is next to no marketing at Port Vale!!

Attended half our home games 2 seasons ago, about 6 last season and 1 this season, I always buy my tickets online. I have bought tickets twice for Molineux in the last 2 seasons. I have never received any e-mail from Port Vale yet I get an e-mail from Wolves every week. There is next to no marketing at Port Vale!!

Well obviously this week it was all about shifting the Gillingham tickets....all 129 of them.

• 2 months later...
The guy was supposedly a top CEO and appointed back in the autumn.

I expected him to make an instant impact.

What has he done exactly?

What has he achieved?

Something doesn't add up at all with this appointment.

We're in a situation where the only people who care are those putting money in, i.e. the fans. whereas the people taking money out don't give a toss.

I'm convinced that Smurthwaite does not know how to run a business. What is this guy's occupation per se? He understands next to nothing about marketing.

I have 2000 customer emails in my database. I send newsletters out offering member-only deals on a weekly basis. Since I've started doing this, my conversion rate has gone up ten fold. This is very basic marketing. Why can't a League One football club manage this?

You have emails of paying, passionate customers. Use them.

Archived