onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lee Rigbys killer

Mario

Enoch Powell was one of the greatest men who ever lived, a highly intelligent politician who's vision was scorned by those who weren't fit to breath the same air but has been proven correct times without number. All we have in parliament now are self serving lap dogs who just toe the party line, fiddle their expenses and draw their salary all paid for by the plebeian hordes.

I knew it wouldn't take long.: "Let's legitimise racism, yeah"!!!'

Oh dear

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

No mention of the shyster lawyer who is prepared to take the case on, that man is lower than a snakes belly,pure greed paid for by us, how anyone with a conscience can defend the indefensible for monetary gain defies belief, just shows what low life there is in the legal profession.

Where is the greed? It's his right to be represented and criminal defense lawyers, provided by the state do not earn big money. You're embarrassing yourself

I didn't say that he was...I don't believe that he was but there are principles at stake here which are more important than any individual case.

Law is written using past precedence, however each case should be looked at individually, in this case no justice has been served and it looks more increasingly at our failing justice system when scum like this can sue.

Law is written using past precedence, however each case should be looked at individually, in this case no justice has been served and it looks more increasingly at our failing justice system when scum like this can sue.

He still has human rights- and before anyone goes "he doesn't deserve Human Rights" that is not an argument because he has them.

Enoch Powell was one of the greatest men who ever lived, a highly intelligent politician who's vision was scorned by those who weren't fit to breath the same air but has been proven correct times without number. All we have in parliament now are self serving lap dogs who just toe the party line, fiddle their expenses and draw their salary all paid for by the plebeian hordes.

Why has this thread descended into an argument about Islam and race ? I find myself having to agree with the above poster that this killer should not be allowed to exist, but find his post above repugnant and ill-conceived.

But Yukon - you bring these people out of the woodwork by your posts. Your reply that 'the Nazis harvested organs' is simplistic and irrational. If you cant see the difference between making an example of a murderer who kills complete strangers in a peaceful setting, and state mass murder and torture of total innocents by the Nazis...well, what can I say ?

I really hope you aren't so blind as to think I want this man punished to the extreme for his religion or race, as I would want the same for that Norweigan fascist who killed dozens of young people.

You also make it sound as if I have suggested something inhuman when flamethrowers, cluster bombs, napalm, and all types of other weapon are routinely used by most countries, including the UK, and even if a few are outlawed it was recently proved our wonderful government was still supplying them to the lovely Saudi regime to mass murder Yemeni civilians.

Law is written using past precedence

I'm not sure the law is..but how it's interpreted/applied often is http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Precedent

, however each case should be looked at individually, in this case no justice has been served and it looks more increasingly at our failing justice system when scum like this can sue.

It is a strength of our system that all are seen equally in the eyes of the law..long may that continue

Sooner were out of europe the better. Why is it people get human rights here, but in prisons in Spain, greece etc. they dont seem to be the same rights?

The European Convention on Human Rights has nothing to do with the EU, it's the Council of Europe. It was introduced just after the Nazi's were defeated to stop it happening again, you can see why some people (present company excepted G4E) want it scrapped. Sadly for them, it's going nowhere, no matter how much that spooge Farage bleats

The European Convention on Human Rights has nothing to do with the EU, it's the Council of Europe. It was introduced just after the Nazi's were defeated to stop it happening again, you can see why some people (present company excepted G4E) want it scrapped. Sadly for them, it's going nowhere, no matter how much that spooge Farage bleats

It's the European court's jurisdiction over here that we want to get away from isn't it? Although I dare say there will still be some arrangement in place

Always bewilders me that someone can do something so inhumane yet still get treated with the same rights as us law abiders.

Dont get me wrong i agree with keeping him alive as he wanted to die to make himself a martyr , but at least make his life as horrible (if not worse) as he has made so many people in lee rigbys family.

Indeed we do..one of the joys of debating is to learn about those different views and why people hold them

I agree 100%..my argument is about the principle not an individual case..we have to protect the wrongly convicted form execution and we do that by not having the death penalty..it's the only way to be 100% certain

Plus it's morally wrong

Did Adebolajo murder Lee Rigby, yes or no?

Archived