onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

has gannon resigned ???

shanghai al

If he goes, what next? What if the next guy we appoint does the same thing? What if Horse falls out with him and the players throw their toys out of the pram as well?

We are a shambles whichever way this turns out. We're the laughing stock of League 2.

Spot on...... and this board led by Jackson, with Bratt as his puppet are totaly responsible......V2001 out and lets return to some form of credibility in the football world ===

Advert

I would only say no to Horsfield and Ainsworth out of that list. How you can say that list is uninspiring is beyond me!

What were you expecting? Mourinho 3/1 Ferguson 4/1 Sir Matt Busby 10/1 I think if that was a shortlist for the job I would be quite happy.

On the plus side Sir Matt has a poven track record and as he is dead there would be no compensation payable.

What an uninspiring list. Paul Buckle only please.

The full list on Skybet has some good names, problem is with the current board in situe could they attract some of these managers.?

Here is some of the names on the list, apart from Mark McGhee, Martin Allen and Peter Taylor I think the likes of Wilson, Hughton, Coppell, Curbishley, Coleman etc... All could do us a good job.

Danny Wilson 4/1

Mark McGhee 6/1

Chris Hughton 8/1

Steve Coppell 8/1

Brian Laws 8/1

Neil McDonald 8/1

Geoff Horsefield 8/1

Martin Allen 10/1

Kevin Blackwell 14/1

Alan Curbishley 14/1

Chris Coleman 14/1

George Burley 14/1

Gareth Southgate 16/1

Ray Wilkins 20/1

Paul Buckle 20/1

Iain Dowie 20/1

How about putting Foyley in charge 'til the end of the season? No-one could doubt his love for Vale. A "Nice guy" would be just what we need? At least until Adams gets sacked?

Even if was only in a coaching role and not managerial role I think that would be a half decent suggestion.

He definately has a eye for a striker and gets the best out of them like he did bringing Sodje and Constantine together.

All through the early part of the season, we had a solid defence and struggled scoring goals.

Once Gannon has gone because he cant see this like the rest of us, the defence picks itself.

The back 5 that were so succesful through the early part of the season in becoming the best defence in the League.

Thomo

Collins Owen McCombe Yates.

Get back to basics (4-4-2).

I think Foyle could be an assett with the coaching of the strikers and bring the best out of them with the help of Horsfield.

What an uninspiring list. Paul Buckle only please.

That fits the uninspiring turmoil the club currently broadcasts for all to see. It's carnage on and off the pitch. We need an EXTERNAL manager who is a much better man-manager than Gannon. Please not the Horse or Grew, everyone will end up hating them to.

The full list on Skybet has some good names, problem is with the current board in situe could they attract some of these managers.?

Here is some of the names on the list, apart from Mark McGhee, Martin Allen and Peter Taylor I think the likes of Wilson, Hughton, Coppell, Curbishley, Coleman etc... All could do us a good job.

Danny Wilson 4/1

Mark McGhee 6/1

Chris Hughton 8/1

Steve Coppell 8/1

Brian Laws 8/1

Neil McDonald 8/1

Geoff Horsefield 8/1

Martin Allen 10/1

Kevin Blackwell 14/1

Alan Curbishley 14/1

Chris Coleman 14/1

George Burley 14/1

Gareth Southgate 16/1

Ray Wilkins 20/1

Paul Buckle 20/1

Iain Dowie 20/1

I'd like Ray Wilkins. At those odds, Bratty should stick a wedge on him to be appointed manager and we could afford to pay his salary with the winnings.

Archived