Poor attendance today

Twitters

Guest thecharlatans
are you a little big thick ?

i was there yesterday, will be there next week,

did you sign starve em out deano?

Advert

Guest thecharlatans
I have a number of videos of those times, the numbers in the bycars alone at that time show you that your figures are a bit out. Don't forget Belly worked out attendances, a near full ground against Arsenal with people standing or sitting in the aisles was given as 14500 when the capacity was 23000. When we were going well in that division we would get decent crowds, far better than now.

Trentham Valiant informed me earlier that he seemed to recall we had a much smaller attendance against Accrington last season. I can't remember

Trentham Valiant informed me earlier that he seemed to recall we had a much smaller attendance against Accrington last season. I can't remember

Not in the league we didn't.

There was a smaller gate in the 2nd round of the FA Cup on an absolutely freezing night in November. It was the last home game of the first Adams era.

Guest thecharlatans
Not in the league we didn't.

There was a smaller gate in the 2nd round of the FA Cup on an absolutely freezing night in November. It was the last home game of the first Adams era.

you mean we got a bigger attendance on Saturday against the same team, who had we beat last season, would have led us to potentially playing the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool in the greatest domestic cup competition in the world?

I thought the attendance was slightly disappointing on Saturday, but when you put it like that i suppose it was pretty good.

6k will be there on Saturday and Perry will be beaming

you mean we got a bigger attendance on Saturday against the same team, who had we beat last season, would have led us to potentially playing the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool in the greatest domestic cup competition in the world?

I thought the attendance was slightly disappointing on Saturday, but when you put it like that i suppose it was pretty good.

6k will be there on Saturday

in your weird head 20k is a possibility

now toddle off and watch gerty the goat does dallas, you know it relaxes you

Be gentle with him on Friday night,or the goat.;)

It was a cracking result and a brilliant 1st half performance, shame all the SEO people didn't manage to see it, if that is what affected the gate, didn't see many listening outside the main entrance this week thou. Last two games we ve been as good as we were at our best last season. I don't care who owns or runs the club as long as the vale win, it looks like we ve got a good chance this year which might be killed if SEO forces us into admin.

Must try harder.

I would have thought you would have known that we DID beat Accy in the cup? This years league crowd (played them at a similar time of season) was over 20% lower. I will be surprised if the home crowd is over 5000 Saturday - our Budget and break even figure is 5800 - still think it's good? ===

you really do need to keep up....it's not difficult.....we did the "was that the cup gate" question ages ago.....and I remember us beating them in the Cup.....and being disappointed how few people were there....but then it was the time when the ground was frozen solid for weeks if not longer......and a midweek match too......always lower gates.....you need to check which orifice you speak out of before opening it.......you know it makes sense.....

Archived