onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Statement From Supporters Club - Mark Sims Directorhip Sponsor

andy jones

From where I sit there still doesn't appear much trust or unity about?

Has anything changed or is it the same people "posturing" again?

They won't let him do this, he won't do that, we are doing this, they are doing that......etc, etc NO CHANGE

The only people likely to prosper are Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd.

Let's assume the finances are dire, let's assume the board have covered their backs.

Right, is there someone who wants to invest or not?

Call their bluff again. Ask Mark to offer the 24.9% on the proviso he does due diligence (I'm not even saying he has to put up the cash alone even)- NO SUPPORTERS ARE AGAINST THAT.

If they disagree they are fraudsters, call the Inland Revenue and get the club investigated.

Match or better the New Investment offer with that of "Fans" or Local Investors, call another EGM, delay the New Investment at least.

If this New Investment is "so good" then tell us WHO IT IS and THE DETAILS, including Share buyouts etc.

NO other business would be run this way and treat IT'S SHAREHOLDERS with such contept.

Like I say nothing appars to have changed for the better of US, the FANS and secondary SHAREHOLDERS.

Advert

From where I sit there still doesn't appear much trust or unity about?

Has anything changed or is it the same people "posturing" again?

They won't let him do this, he won't do that, we are doing this, they are doing that......etc, etc NO CHANGE

The only people likely to prosper are Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd.

Let's assume the finances are dire, let's assume the board have covered their backs.

Right, is there someone who wants to invest or not?

Call their bluff again. Ask Mark to offer the 24.9% on the proviso he does due diligence (I'm not even saying he has to put up the cash alone even)- NO SUPPORTERS ARE AGAINST THAT.

If they disagree they are fraudsters, call the Inland Revenue and get the club investigated.

Match or better the New Investment offer with that of "Fans" or Local Investors, call another EGM, delay the New Investment at least.

If this New Investment is "so good" then tell us WHO IT IS and THE DETAILS, including Share buyouts etc.

NO other business would be run this way and treat IT'S SHAREHOLDERS with such contept.

Like I say nothing appars to have changed for the better of US, the FANS and secondary SHAREHOLDERS.

Give the man a round of applause!

Says someone who confesses they are not aware of information that has been made public by MS yet feels in the position to pass judgement on his decline of a directors role.

The irony.

If I was MARK I would have told them to bog off ..carnt think of another way to put it ..

Grebovale

Would you sign up to become a Director (and take on the financial debt of that company) without being allowed to see the books to judge what the exact financial position is?

No, of course you wouldn't - so why should Mark Sims?

And I wouldn't think that the 'new investors' would either.

If they don't what sort of business people are they?

If they do see the books why can't Mark?

MS has made assertions and the representatives of the club have made assertions. There is a difference of opinion. MS is not ahead on the arguments in his assertions with me.
Did he have sufficient time to inspect the books? Is a 1/2 day sufficient for an accountant to understand the state of the business.

I am increasingly unimpressed with Mark Sims and I think, unless he intends to invest significantly to warrant being a board member, he should not be appointed.
How much does he have to invest? Surely his business expertise is of importance? He has been elected as a director, are you saying the shareholders wishes should not be respected?

Archived