onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurth has a Pop(s) at Radio Stoke

Mario

Norman Smurthwaite ‏@smurfpvfc 27m27 minutes ago

BBC Stoke is a quality broadcaster.I have never met or heard Ray Williams but it appears he is dragging their standards down.Sort it out

He's sorted the Sentinel out now on to the Radio station.

Advert

Trying to throw a blanket over any negative opinions is fighting a losing battle. Is he going to ban him from the ground?

Obviously I was at the game and didn't hear what he said, but by the things I read on the matchday thread he said the first half was bad. It was in the main.

If anyone gets chance have a look at the picture of a letter I posted on the Wonder of Port Vale Facebook page this morning.

It's off the Chairman or CEO of Charlton to a fan, basically saying, before being allowed to pick up his / her Season Ticket, they have got to have a meeting with the club and sign a disclaimer that they won't ever say anything negative about the club. Lol

If anyone gets chance have a look at the picture of a letter I posted on the Wonder of Port Vale Facebook page this morning.

It's off the Chairman or CEO of Charlton to a fan, basically saying, before being allowed to pick up his / her Season Ticket, they have got to have a meeting with the club and sign a disclaimer that they won't ever say anything negative about the club. Lol

Would smurf be the first to sign at vale?

The first post on this thread, as usual, only portrays the part of a Twitter conversation to suit his agenda. Smurfs comment was a response to ANDYpvfc who suggested to Smurf that he should ban Ray for his comments. I see nothing wrong with Smurfs reply to Andy.

Andypvfc is me mate and being as I pick Ray up occasionally taxi wise it wasnt me who suggested he gets banned. Lol.

I was just included in the tweet, after saying Ray didn't get on with Mickey Adams either. However he was a very good scout lol

The first post on this thread, as usual, only portrays the part of a Twitter conversation to suit his agenda. Smurfs comment was a response to ANDYpvfc who suggested to Smurf that he should ban Ray for his comments. I see nothing wrong with Smurfs reply to Andy.

Smurfs comment wasn't in reply to anything. Further comments were made but it was smurf that started the exchange.

Archived