onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fans pulling club apart.

melv

Would that be Crawley who were non league last year, Barnet who finished 22nd last year and Burton who finished 19th just 4 points from relegation?

Oh, and Huddersfield aren't the favourites for League One either - presently Charlton and Sheff U are shorter odds with most bookies.

Hudders aside, I'd say we've not had that tough a start to be honest, particularly when you follow it with Accrington at home on Saturday.

Certainly looks a hell of a lot easier than the run we have in a few weeks where over 6-7 weeks we pretty much play all the fancied teams.

Crawley were non league.Wigan were in our division before money got them up, whats you point?

Huddersfield are up there with the best in that league, may be not top two, but lets not pick hairs ***:kiss:

Barnet i will give you.

Burton i won't, they dont have a bad team. We just made them look bad;)

Advert

You don't know me, so I suggest you keep your opinions about what I think to yourself......the likes of me? really, you need to get a grip of yourself....you have a very nasty turn of phrase that is totally unnecessary - I've stood up for your right to have views when you've been being belittled for being female, but maybe next time I'll not bother....that's what the likes of me obviously do.

All i was saying was that one win in 3 league games, against the team that only just escaped relegation last season, is hardly a reason for people to change their minds about paying over 20 quid to watch.....which was what was being said.

Or maybe you're too sensitive?

If were going to go on the form of teams last season Burton will be pretty gutted to not have beaten us when you consider our relegation form.

Burton, with a couple of additions to there pacey side would be a pretty decent force in this division.

Also didn't Barnet beat Portsmouth and draw with a handy Gillingham side last night?

You can't look at it as 1 win in 3 - how about a comfortable win, a game we drew that on any other given day we'd have had a hatful, showing character to come back at the death in a game we probably should have lost (potential champions) and to add competing well with a Championship bound side in the cup.

Crawley money bags and favs

Huddersfield div 1 money bags ad favs

Barnet -BEAT AWAY (no matter what an away win is a an away win)

Burton- A tough place to go and we deserved to win.

Now Stafford why dont you crawl under that **** cheek you licked to become admin?

I have a different opinion from you, get over it

Always good to debate these things without hurling abuse don't you think?

Personally, I don't believe for one second that P4 W1 D2 L1 is a good start. I also don't believe that the 3 teams (including Crawley) are anything to shout about. Barnet were poor last season and Burton were there for the taking last night.

The club needs reform, starting at the top.

Micky is your worst nightmare' date=' he's getting results. SEO wont work as we have started well. In fact it's going to make Vale more money.[/quote']

You wouldnt even have Micky at the club if it wasnt for the fans prepared to protest & let there thoughts be known to this board.

If everyone had shown the apathy of some of our fans we would still be watching a Dean Glover side.

The fans who used to say we would never get an experienced manager coming to Burslem, now use the same excuse for investors.

You really have got to be seriously retarded if you think any supporter of SEO wants the team to lose.

all that would happen if vale went on a bad run is all the 50/50 fans would suddenly become B&G and protest like a good fickle fans!!:rolleyes:

and the protest numbers would increase:rolleyes:

===:razz:

You wouldnt even have Micky at the club if it wasnt for the fans prepared to protest & let there thoughts be known to this board.

If everyone had shown the apathy of some of our fans we would still be watching a Dean Glover side.

The fans who used to say we would never get an experienced manager coming to Burslem, now use the same excuse for investors.

You?

I signed the Mo Pledge.

I don't have a season ticket

I'm paying to get in.

Don't assume im pro board ,the blokes who went the game with me last night would confirm

I just know that there are people in my situation.

Vale doing well will get the crowd

I've just read the link posted by Melv and the subsequent response by " someone Jackson" - But actually who is the Jackson in Question - The heading says Eddie but is signed by J Jackson ? I know Eddie & Jean are close but surely if one starts the response it should be concluded by the same person. A very good good response mind you, but on the face of it the actual writer is not clear.

I've just read the link posted by Melv and the subsequent response by " someone Jackson" - But actually who is the Jackson in Question - The heading says Eddie but is signed by J Jackson ? I know Eddie & Jean are close but surely if one starts the response it should be concluded by the same person. A very good good response mind you, but on the face of it the actual writer is not clear.

Maybe it was Eddies login but written by Jean :).

typical vale fan mentality :rolleyes: average start for us!

like last season with micky accepting 0-0's as good results.........:unsure:

we need a winning mentality at the club not accept everything that happens bet if we had lost all 4 it would be 'we will get better'

or

won all four - 'we will go up as champions'

jesus its 4 games in why worry im sure once injuries 'hope they are very limited' hit we will start to struggle!!

we need REAL investment to go forward and a chairman with vision and direction to improve of the field as well as on it? and unite the fans!!

simple but true 'Think Big,Think Forward' not 'Think we are surviving'

===

we wont get draw win draw im sure if we did we would miss out on play-offs and automatic win win draw or win win win not 1 3 1 pts

5 points from 3 games (2 away)projects to a total of 76.6 points, or removing the home/away bias it could well be over 80 - easily enough to get in the playoffs and close to last seasons promotion total - however, I agree with the poster that said it is FAR too early to know and at this stage it is about how we are playing as well as the results.

You?

I signed the Mo Pledge.

I don't have a season ticket

I'm paying to get in.

Don't assume im pro board ,the blokes who went the game with me last night would confirm

I just know that there are people in my situation.

Vale doing well will get the crowd

Then why say to fellow VALE fans that 'Micky is your worst nightmare, he's getting results' ???

To the fans who protested to get an experienced manager when the board and the apathetic would have been happy to carry on losing under Deano.

'Who else would come to the Vale' they all said....

ALL Vale fans want the club to win'

It should not have come to this but some lifelong Vale fans see SEO as the only way of showing this board that we do not want them at OUR football club.

Here we go again , thank Cliff I've stopped going.

Had a wonderful weekend at a festival, much more entertaining and doesnt make me angry. And I'm £250 better off.

Starve the *******s out.

:clap:

Archived