onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fans pulling club apart.

melv

Micky worst nightmare ?

SEO/B&G dont want the team to lose.

Just how by people staying away will it make more money for the club?

Eddies letter correct's him well.

You really are dense?...Vale win v's Accrington we will be near top of the league, we then go into a game vs Southend which it could possibly be a top of the table clash...Vale fans will turn up, a lot paying on the gate.

Advert

Only thing that's had any impact is the EGM.

This starve-them-out nonsense won't lead to anything other than budget cuts/reduced loan deals and contribute to making the team on the pitch poorer. We'll cut our cloth to any reduced gate.

You cannot blame the supporters for the shortcomings of the board,if the customer doesn't like the product he will vote with his wallet.

Its up to the board to react to market conditions.

Shrewsbury lost to Oxford last night, so they're no great shakes then are they? Macc scored 4....and Barnet got a last gasp equaliser.....all of which proves nowt.....

it's not a great start for the Vale....one win in 3, sort of form that doesn't really get you anywhere at all....and seeing as how everyone was saying we'd walk it, obviously not then......

Erm, were unbeaten. played one at home vs the division favs and two away. **** me are you that stupid and expect us to walk every game?

You really are dense?...Vale win v's Accrington we will be near top of the league' date=' we then go into a game vs Southend which it could possibly be a top of the table clash...Vale fans will turn up, a lot paying on the gate.[/quote']

No need to try and be insulting.Debate without insults if you can.

I will try again we don't want Vale to lose.SEO is naff all to do with the results.It is about the board.However if Vale lose then they could drop out of the top.

You cannot blame the supporters for the shortcomings of the board,if the customer doesn't like the product he will vote with his wallet.

Its up to the board to react to market conditions.

I'm just stating what will happen and with that in mind I'm not sure what the aim of SEO is.....is it just boredom, they don't want to attend? If so don't hide behind the belief that this is good for the club in any way, shape or form.

No need to try and be insulting.Debate without insults if you can.

I will try again we don't want Vale to lose.SEO is naff all to do with the results.It is about the board.However if Vale lose then they could drop out of the top.

Which is exactly what you wanted!..Isn't it?

Lets face it, if Vale started badly you would be in your element...Don't try to say different as we all know.

Err yeah?..What planet are you on?:unsure:

Drew against the money bags, lost against the Div 1 favs, beat Barnet away and drew against Burton away(who Shrewsbury drew 1-1 with)..

You know what you're talking about?

Folk like you love mediocrity don't you? 1 win in 4 is a good start and the board are doing a decent job.

Precisely why this club is going nowhere.

Which is exactly what you wanted!..Isn't it?

Lets face it, if Vale started badly you would be in your element...Don't try to say different as we all know.

Shall i try it in big letter's for you?

I DON'T WANT VALE TO LOSE ANY GAME.

You're lost on my post before:rolleyes:...you know I'm right regarding the att if we beat accy.

Get a grip.

Just because there is no protest march,no people outside protesting during the game don't mean they have gone inside to watch the game.

Erm' date=' were unbeaten. played one at home vs the division favs and two away. **** me are you that stupid and expect us to walk every game?[/quote']

I didn't say that I thought we would, but I also didn't say that this was the sort of start to a season that would have the doubters flocking back either. I think that might have been you - and another draw would not see us anywhere near the top of the division either.

It's not a bad (as in awful) start, unlike Crewe, but it's nothing to rave about either....and there's no need to be abusive, I certainly wasn't to you...

I didn't say that I thought we would, but I also didn't say that this was the sort of start to a season that would have the doubters flocking back either. I think that might have been you - and another draw would not see us anywhere near the top of the division either.

It's not a bad (as in awful) start, unlike Crewe, but it's nothing to rave about either....and there's no need to be abusive, I certainly wasn't to you...

He's only been insulting/abusive in two of his six posts on this thread.;)

Folk like you love mediocrity don't you? 1 win in 4 is a good start and the board are doing a decent job.

Precisely why this club is going nowhere.

Crawley money bags and favs

Huddersfield div 1 money bags ad favs

Barnet -BEAT AWAY (no matter what an away win is a an away win)

Burton- A tough place to go and we deserved to win.

Now Stafford why dont you crawl under that **** cheek you licked to become admin?

I have a different opinion from you, get over it

Archived