onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fans pulling club apart.

melv

Advert

No it isn't! Read my post earlier in this thread to see the reason's why in my opinion. And to all the board supporters I made my choices and everything you post only serves to convince me that I was right. I'm really not sure what planet some of you live on.

I don't know where you live--but I'm on planet earth. Just because people shout loudest doesn't necessarily mean they're always correct! I'm no torch-carrier for the current board and God knows they've been lacking in many basic communication skills over the last 18 months or so. OVF is in the main (but not completely) representative of one school of negative thought, but there are others, myself included, who perhaps view a bigger picture and therefore agree that with MA back in charge (irrespective of his directorship, which was as most reasonable people would see,was done to extricate the club from a situation where due to lack of the requisite number of directors, no football business could be transacted.) With what appears to be a settled,committed and vibrant squad and a pretty good start to this season--let's be a little more positive and upbeat. I'm sure we will all be happier once the promised new investment is delivered and used constructively, and until then I'll certainly reserve some judgment about exactly how good it will be for the club, but reading some of the OVF posts, doom-mongering isn't only alive in these forums, but positively thriving! Let's have some more glass half-full sentiments--it's far less stressful!

I think you could be one of these Melv and that you will come up with reason after reason to not go for as long as you live. Please spare us the bull5hit story of how you bought £50 worth of shares 7 years ago as well.

This is where you show that you and thought are not compatible.I have explained my reasons many time's.

Here you are trying to get everyone think that you are a big know all.But you no naff all.Now then here is a fact that will prove your silly little thought wrong.

I bought my shares when they very first went on sale in September 2003.At that time you could not buy £50 worth of shares.

I could have written that article myself...

"This would give the impression that the well-being of the club has largely been forgotten, and a concentrated hate campaign against two people has taken over."

That's almost word for word one of my posts...

W J Givens, I applaud you. Up The Vale!

Micky worst nightmare ?

SEO/B&G dont want the team to lose.

Just how by people staying away will it make more money for the club?

Eddies letter correct's him well.

I had people quote that they did want the team to lose as they knew that a good start would kill off their little protest.

I could have written that article myself...

"This would give the impression that the well-being of the club has largely been forgotten, and a concentrated hate campaign against two people has taken over."

That's almost word for word one of my posts...

W J Givens, I applaud you. Up The Vale!

Maybe you did write it.Nippy Naylor/W J Givens = user name/real name(or alias).

So, there are still many different view points. Ok Everyone, get to BGWMC and listen to the questions asked, answers given and formulate your own opinion. Ask others theirs but at the end of the day just because someone is loud - GO or OVF person, doesnt make them right. Make you own decisions on the facts presented and argued in a .... I was going say in a court of Law but I have to say ..... Working Mens club.

By the way how many can BGWMC accommodate ? I believe the meeting is open to everyone but I cant remember seeing in print how many can be accommodated . Anyone know ?

Archived