onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fans pulling club apart.

melv

Advert

I'll try and make this REALLY simple for the likes of Platty's Dangley Bits'. I made a concious decision to support B&G and SEO because I took the time to look at the accounts and the preformance of the board. On close inspection, it is disgraceful.

In addition, at the EGM only 14 (I think but not a lot more if I am inaccurate) shareholders voted for Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd to stay. However, they had the percetages for the poll vote and this was after a vote of no confiudence. By the way, the poll voting contradicts and is against the spirit of the original charter. Who changed it? No prizes for working that one out.

Mark Sims asked for complete due diligence which is the right in law of any prospective director - after all, they are liable for any illegalities and debts. Did he get it - NO! Why not, again no prizes for working that one out. If you find that a little to difficult to work out then let me put it this way - would you buy a house without having a proper survey done?

I am not necessarily a supporter of Mo but why was his offer rejected without an explaination to the owners of the club, not the board but the shareholders.

I have contacted the club on numerous occassions to ask these and many more questions and I have NEVER had a reply or an acknowledgement of my queries. So what am I supposed to do?

I am not attending home matches and I seriously doubt that I will again as I am fed up of the people who say we must get behind the team - there will not be a team in the football league for much longer with these clowns in charge. WHY CAN'T YOU GET THAT?

They may not be illegal in their dealings but they are certainly immoral and out for their own ends.

And finally I am 60 years old, my first match at Vale Park was in 1955 and have been a regular supporter home and away for more than 40 years so I guess noone has the right to question my credentials as a committed supporter. Does anyone want to argue my case? Either on here or message me and I will gladly meet at the next away match and go through it again.

Regards to all.

I'll try and make this REALLY simple for the likes of Platty's Dangley Bits'. I made a concious decision to support B&G and SEO because I took the time to look at the accounts and the preformance of the board. On close inspection, it is disgraceful.

In addition, at the EGM only 14 (I think but not a lot more if I am inaccurate) shareholders voted for Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd to stay. However, they had the percetages for the poll vote and this was after a vote of no confiudence. By the way, the poll voting contradicts and is against the spirit of the original charter. Who changed it? No prizes for working that one out.

Mark Sims asked for complete due diligence which is the right in law of any prospective director - after all, they are liable for any illegalities and debts. Did he get it - NO! Why not, again no prizes for working that one out. If you find that a little to difficult to work out then let me put it this way - would you buy a house without having a proper survey done?

I am not necessarily a supporter of Mo but why was his offer rejected without an explaination to the owners of the club, not the board but the shareholders.

I have contacted the club on numerous occassions to ask these and many more questions and I have NEVER had a reply or an acknowledgement of my queries. So what am I supposed to do?

I am not attending home matches and I seriously doubt that I will again as I am fed up of the people who say we must get behind the team - there will not be a team in the football league for much longer with these clowns in charge. WHY CAN'T YOU GET THAT?

They may not be illegal in their dealings but they are certainly immoral and out for their own ends.

And finally I am 60 years old, my first match at Vale Park was in 1955 and have been a regular supporter home and away for more than 40 years so I guess noone has the right to question my credentials as a committed supporter. Does anyone want to argue my case? Either on here or message me and I will gladly meet at the next away match and go through it again.

Regards to all.

Amen to that

Regards to all.

Excellent post Bert :yes:

We have had a decent start to be fair, one other thing too, everyone of them lads last night gave everything they had on that pitch and at the end were still going for it, win lose or draw as long has we get that every game ill be happy ===

well if the author of the sentinel article is actually who he says he is then he is actually a shareholder, so perhaps he was one of the 14 who voted for the board?

Perhaps the board are getting all 14 people to start sending in supportive letters. After two weeks they will run out of ideas.

This is the beginning of the end for the final three.

The local press are a disgrace and should be ashamed, they are helping to cause the divide by printing such drivel. But what do I know? I am just a supporter of 43 years who is sick to the back teeth of the club and how it is run like a sweetshop. I arent a "genuine" fan though because I don't own shares or agree with Glenn Oliver.

Until they go I am finished with the club and I aren't missing it as yet.

It has been mentioned that this super new investment ;) will be in place soon,September.But would it be worth paying full price for a season ticket then(assuming the two remaining scrote's leave).I doubt it.So will there be a new offer,offered.Or just have to wait until Christmas and get a half season ticket then?

Archived