Premiership 16/17 Season

Good signing for Chelsea in Konte. He's much better than both Mikel and Matic, and they are probably only a world-class forward away from being an extremely good and powerful side again once Conte has settled in.

I'd love Liverpool to try and sign Mahrez who looks set to leave as I think he would continue to flourish under a manager like Klopp. Surprised Arsenal haven't gone in for him as he's exactly the type of player they like.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good signing for Chelsea in Konte. He's much better than both Mikel and Matic, and they are probably only a world-class forward away from being an extremely good and powerful side again once Conte has settled in.

I'd love Liverpool to try and sign Mahrez who looks set to leave as I think he would continue to flourish under a manager like Klopp. Surprised Arsenal haven't gone in for him as he's exactly the type of player they like.

Depends if he has a Champions League clause, the locals are more worried about Walsh going to Everton.

Why would Mahrez sign for Liverpool? It would be a major step down for him. He could walk into any team in the league at this moment so why go to a team not in the Champions League.

I said I'd love him at Liverpool, that he would flourish under Klopp and the way his teams play, not that we would get him or he would want to come. There's a difference, you numpty!

Liverpool are still a much bigger club than Leicester though when all is said and done, even if they've won the Premier League.

Exodus starts at Leicester. Leaving champions league football behind for a big pay packet. They will struggle to finish top 10 Imo

Your bang on, especially as it looks like Steve Walsh is going to Everton too

No it wasn't mate. That said I do post a huge amount of rubbish :laugh:

Why do you think there is a chance?

Oh, fair enough! :wink:

I don't think there's a chance, which is why I had no idea what Twitters was babbling about. I do believe he could be convinced to join Liverpool from Leicester even if we couldn't offer him Champions League football this season, but he wouldn't join Liverpool over other big clubs that can.

Exodus starts at Leicester. Leaving champions league football behind for a big pay packet. They will struggle to finish top 10 Imo
When £100k per week is not enough to play in the Champions League just for one year, better to play just in the Prem? Hey ho, more fish in the sea though.

Everton in for Schmeichel and there are reports that Wes Morgan,Danny Drinkwater and Marc Albright are concerned about being left behind in the salary stakes.Robbie Brady is expected to be Kante's replacement if Norwich's asking price of £20m is met.

Money talks.

Everton in for Schmeichel and there are reports that Wes Morgan,Danny Drinkwater and Marc Albright are concerned about being left behind in the salary stakes.Robbie Brady is expected to be Kante's replacement if Norwich's asking price of £20m is met.

Money talks.

Ranieri rebuilding, it does not pay to stand still.

Archived