onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who will be the Vales new manager?

PV1973

Advert

Why would Michael Brown be in the club shop today?

It was me mate, I was picking up a ticket for Sunday and he was organising something with the long dark haired girl who works on the shop side.

After I'd got my ticket I went over to the counter as saw a replica Third shirt and wanted to see it up close. Browny was just about to walk out, so I said "said manager Mike" jokingly, he replied laughing "I wouldn't bet money and it's too soon". Came across as though he feels it's too early in his career down that route yet. Obviously could be smoke and mirrors. However must say he came across a really decent approachable guy.

I then said how about going for Holloway as it would help to bring the fans in, to which he replied "would he come for the money when he can earn so much off Sky.

It was around 4.10pm and seemed like he's involved organising some delivery or something.

:yes:Perhaps Bodin prefers to be a number2 which leaves Brown as main candidate or has Norman got someone else in mind. Saunders maybe or someone who would costeth not a lot but bookies odds seem to favour MR Brown at pres,i've no doubt that Norman has got it sussed,he has too it's his business and he's a business man,no news could be good news in that respect.:yes:

Funny thing is the Page haters of gone very quiet, maybe they realise there is nobody out there !

Bye bye Page the plonker! Just think we haven't had to pay to sack him we've actually received money for him leaving! This is good news for us, maybe smurf can get this right although he seems to get most things wrong. Let's just hope Page takes Yates, Birchall and Dodds with him.

Bye bye Page the plonker! Just think we haven't had to pay to sack him we've actually received money for him leaving! This is good news for us, maybe smurf can get this right although he seems to get most things wrong. Let's just hope Page takes Yates, Birchall and Dodds with him.

Who would you favour?

The grass is always greener .... Not. A typical example of be careful what you wish for although in this case Page made the decision for the Page Outers. I really wish that Norman would give us some positive vibrations rather than the constant doom & gloom. If you want out then cut your losses and go, when you disappear into the sunset we the fans will still be here. For gods sake get a grip and move on, if you want to sell season tickets give us a reason to buy them. If you want to sell the club make it viable. Your next choice of manager is the most important decision you will ever make, make it the best deal not the cheapest.

Who would you favour?

Ive already stated I would like the Rochdale manager but I wouldn't be disappointed if it would be Michael Brown as he would install some commitment instead of Pages boring football. It was like watching paint dry for the majority of the season and for anyone who says it wasn't then I'm afraid your living on a different planet. Falling attendances would back that up aswell.

Ive already stated I would like the Rochdale manager but I wouldn't be disappointed if it would be Michael Brown as he would install some commitment instead of Pages boring football. It was like watching paint dry for the majority of the season and for anyone who says it wasn't then I'm afraid your living on a different planet. Falling attendances would back that up aswell.

Never saw that, fancy Coleman myself. I agree with you regarding the football certainly earlier in the season but let's not forget that it was his 1st full season dominated by the chairman who changed the budget over night at the start of the season. He was growing into it and you can't argue with the home record overall and that it seems is what matters, or it did under Adams reign when the home form was shocking.

Archived