onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Grand National 2016

beasty77

Advert

Please don't try and divert the thread to another totally different subject. . Whatever happens on farms is not related to horses being tortured by making them jump massive fences and risking death.

2 more horses were murdered today at Aintree for the greedy profiteering ****** matter to make their money.

This is the report of the first

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/35992129

I hope all those who support this carnage will have a wonderful day and be very pleased with themselves.

Get a grip man these animals live the most fantastic lives an animal could ever have or do u think horses are better off chained in a field behind a council estate for their whole lives never having human contact let alone weekly visits from the vet! Race horses are loved and pampered and are born to run, ever noticed how once the jockey that has been torturing and crucifying the thing falls off the horse continues to run with the rest? Of course it is sad when one gets put down but believe me if a horse doesn't want to run then it won't that's why they sometimes refuse at the start of a race.

Please don't try and divert the thread to another totally different subject. . Whatever happens on farms is not related to horses being tortured by making them jump massive fences and risking death.

2 more horses were murdered today at Aintree for the greedy profiteering ****** matter to make their money.

I hope all those who support this carnage will have a wonderful day and be very pleased with themselves.

The thread was about betting tips at the national so you diverted it as well. All I'm saying is if you're such a campaigner of animal rights I'm sure you are a vegan. Anyway I'm going with druids nephew, sir des champs and Romford pelle each way.

A few tips for you folks.

Back a horse which is in the first 6 in the betting.

Back a horse no younger than 8 and no older than 12

Back a horse which has excellent form over 2 and a half to 3 miles.

Shop around,there is loads of special offers,you may get a free bet.

A few tips for you folks.

Back a horse which is in the first 6 in the betting.

Back a horse no younger than 8 and no older than 12

Back a horse which has excellent form over 2 and a half to 3 miles.

Shop around,there is loads of special offers,you may get a free bet.

Cheers Howjy,just had a voucher for a £1 free bet at Coral's pushed through the letterbox.

British Horse Racing has a fatality rate of 0.2% per year from 90,000 runners, a fatality rate lower than a horse just exercising in a field. With how well the stables look after the horses and the facilities for training they're probably the best looked after animals going.

British Horse Racing has a fatality rate of 0.2% per year from 90,000 runners, a fatality rate lower than a horse just exercising in a field. With how well the stables look after the horses and the facilities for training they're probably the best looked after animals going.

Im sure you mean well, and it would be nice if what you wrote was true, but sadly it isn't, the profiteers spend quite a lot on trying to make people think they treat horses well, when the facts are like this-

http://www.chai-online.org/en/compassion/entertainment_racing.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-169961/Racehorse-trainer-guilty-cruelty.html

https://savetheworldshorses.wordpress.com/horse-racing-the-cruelty-behind-the-glamour/

You obviously care enough to post, so Id politely ask you to spend a couple of minutes reading those links. The fatality rate argument which I have seen before, is explained by the desth rate for 'horses exercising in fields' including ALL horse deaths in fields, and as all horses will eventually diue of old age, it is bound to be higher than racing. Typical distortion similar to that used amonst a small group of posters on here.

But that is not the point - I never came on this thread to call for a total ban on racing, but the severe change or closure of the annual Aintree meeting, where today thankfully no horses died, but at least 4 have this weekend already - a MUCH higher percentage than you quote and typicalof this event which always sees many horse fatalites.

I don't care if the gangliar clique of attack me, they are way beyond reason and hope but if one or two decent people read the true facts and dedie not to support this annual blood sport meeting then it is worth it.

Im sure you mean well, and it would be nice if what you wrote was true, but sadly it isn't, the profiteers spend quite a lot on trying to make people think they treat horses well, when the facts are like this-

http://www.chai-online.org/en/compassion/entertainment_racing.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-169961/Racehorse-trainer-guilty-cruelty.html

https://savetheworldshorses.wordpress.com/horse-racing-the-cruelty-behind-the-glamour/

You obviously care enough to post, so Id politely ask you to spend a couple of minutes reading those links. The fatality rate argument which I have seen before, is explained by the desth rate for 'horses exercising in fields' including ALL horse deaths in fields, and as all horses will eventually diue of old age, it is bound to be higher than racing. Typical distortion similar to that used amonst a small group of posters on here.

But that is not the point - I never came on this thread to call for a total ban on racing, but the severe change or closure of the annual Aintree meeting, where today thankfully no horses died, but at least 4 have this weekend already - a MUCH higher percentage than you quote and typicalof this event which always sees many horse fatalites.

I don't care if the gangliar clique of attack me, they are way beyond reason and hope but if one or two decent people read the true facts and dedie not to support this annual blood sport meeting then it is worth it.

You forgot to mention Howjy,he'll be devastated when he finds out. 

No amount of whipping or smacking a horse will make it run. They are not forced to race. Many plant their feet at the start. Mr Mole is a prime example. That horse refused to race may times. So it ****** me off when the do gooders come on and say these horses are murdered. Bull****.

See the horse that shipped its rider early on today? It carried on running and jumping without any force whatsoever! Why? Because it wanted to!

I watched it today and saw the horse on the wide outside during the second half of the race. Tail swishing away. It was loving it!!

Its a damn shame some of them suffer the ultimate consequence but they die doing something they love.

The great Persian Punch. Tough as old boots. The fantastic Best Mate. An eloquent character who obviously loved the game.

Just like dogs, horses are characters. The owners, trainers, stable girls and boys all have special relationships with these animals. Look at Michael Owen andthe grief he showed when Brown Panther suffered a fatality. He had bred and loved that horse from day 1.

Its sad when they die but anyone who thinks its murdering and slaughtering animals is ignorant to the sport at best. Some are braver than others. Some are faster than others. Some are more skillful than others but don't ever think that the animals are forced to run. No human being in the world, armed with just a whip and weighing 60kg wet through, can forcefully make a 450kg animal run and jump.

Absolutely correct ST.Racehorses ,some of which race for 10 or more years,live in equine luxury.The best of conditions,food and trained to the minute.Those horses who race are exercised every day and when they are racing they put to pasture.They get to the racecourse gagging to run.If they weren't racing what would happen to them?They would be in some dog bowl.But that would be ok wouldn't it? Like you say,you cannot force a horse to do anything it doesn't want to do.Take it from me a kick or bite is far worse than it's nayyyyy.

Archived