onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Board To Meet Fans

andy jones

Advert

I am really unsure as to what Lloyd's motives are. He does not have the wealth to inject the sort of money that is required but he seems very keen on being Chairman.

I have no problem with him being interim Chairman but I suspect right now he is trying to court favour amongst the fans, especially the various groups.

I believe he went to the USA with Deakin to finalise the Ameriturf deal. Why has nothing been announced about that?

I am really unsure as to what Lloyd's motives are. He does not have the wealth to inject the sort of money that is required but he seems very keen on being Chairman.

I have no problem with him being interim Chairman but I suspect right now he is trying to court favour amongst the fans, especially the various groups.

I believe he went to the USA with Deakin to finalise the Ameriturf deal. Why has nothing been announced about that?

2/3 weeks Tone you know the script.....;)

I think there is probably a good reason why they have kept us in the dark over the results of the meeting with Ameriturf. Something was sad that is either unacceptable to the club or unacceptable to the fans. That is my guess.

I think there is probably a good reason why they have kept us in the dark over the results of the meeting with Ameriturf. Something was sad that is either unacceptable to the club or unacceptable to the fans. That is my guess.

"hello made up company can we have some cash......yes here is some made up cash"

It wasn't Mark Simm's deadline it was Perry Deakins. Perhaps we should email Perry and ask him for a statement as silence is not acceptable anymore.

I made this point yesterday and was told as soon as the decision was made......Deakin would announce it.

"hello made up company can we have some cash......yes here is some made up cash"

I don't believe that and I am surprised that you think that way.

But I wonder why, after Lloyd and Deakin went over there "to finalise things", we have not been told the outcome?

Why dont you ask the supporters club

As the Vice Chairman of the Supporters Club started this thread, why can't he follow up questions with answers. Maybe the Supporters Club would be stronger and we could move more swiftly to a resolution of the many issues if it was made clear how people could join. Just my thoughts particularly as we are very critical of the board and Mr Deakin when they don't respond to questions.

As the Vice Chairman of the Supporters Club started this thread, why can't he follow up questions with answers. Maybe the Supporters Club would be stronger and we could move more swiftly to a resolution of the many issues if it was made clear how people could join. Just my thoughts particularly as we are very critical of the board and Mr Deakin when they don't respond to questions.

Just email the SC and they will add you to the list of members. You will then be informed about all the new developments, the AGM and everything else you need to know. If there is one thing that is about to be properly organised at PVFC, I believe it will be the Supporters' Club.

Email link

I believe the supporters club have a meeting planned shortly......perhaps if they were to 'Advertise' the fact on OVF and various other media (I assume they already do so through the programme?) then they may receive more members?

Archived