onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Board To Meet Fans

andy jones

Board Agree To Meet Fans

There will be a private meeting between the Board and representatives of Supporters Club, Black & Gold, Starve em Out, and North London Valiants this coming Thursday evening.

Additionally Perry Deakin and the Board have agreed to a open public meeting with the fans, chaired by the Supporters Club, at 2pm on Sunday August 21st at Baddeley Green WMC. All welcome.

Regards,

Dave F

How many members does the SC have, and how does one join?

Advert

There are just over 200 members I believe and you need to email Dave Felstead or ping him through this site (PM the originator of this thread)

Thankyou for that Stone Valiant but what's the point of e-mailing, pinging someone who doesn't reply?

Thankyou for that Stone Valiant but what's the point of e-mailing, pinging someone who doesn't reply?

I know Dave and I also know he is very busy, e.g. he was present at tonights meeting with the board. I'm sure he will respond as soon as he can, but at this time, he is probably getting inundated with messages (not all of them nice:()

I know Dave and I also know he is very busy, e.g. he was present at tonights meeting with the board. I'm sure he will respond as soon as he can, but at this time, he is probably getting inundated with messages (not all of them nice:()

No problem.

Hi,

Just signed on for the first time since the meeting last week.

I have no pm's from anyone but apparently someone wants a question answering?

I own a holiday company and have been away on business so apologies for being offline.

Hope to see everyone at BGWMC this Sunday afternoon.

Kind Regards,

Dave

With the meeting at Badderley Green forthcoming on Sunday strong points need to be made to the Port Vale representatives who ever they may be to listen to probably the majority who want change this could be our last chance lets make sure they take note in know uncertain terms that they need to take notice of our wishes.:yes:

Hi all,

We are currently preparing an agenda for the meeting and it will be posted on this thread on Friday morning.

There will be ample opportunity during the meeting for Q & A and I know Steve (Stone Valiant) is collating questions for those not able to attend.

Regards,

Dave F

With the meeting at Badderley Green forthcoming on Sunday strong points need to be made to the Port Vale representatives who ever they may be to listen to probably the majority who want change this could be our last chance lets make sure they take note in know uncertain terms that they need to take notice of our wishes.:yes:

Couldn't agree more Ben. This why it's so important that we get a good turnout. We must pack the venue to show the depth of feeling that exists. In this way they won't be able to claim there is a small minority 'hell bent' on causung unrest. So Please, please get yourselves to Baddeley Green WMC on Sunday 2.00pm. It's your club lets show them that we care remenber with the greatest respect to Messrs Lloyd & Deakin neither are lifelong Vale fans and Oliver who can claim to be, is in need of medical help for delusion.

Archived