onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sims wants Bill And Glenn out.

Tosh

Advert

Mark has asked that Oliver sponsor a further board member - making 4. Lloyd, Adams, Sims and AN Other.

I didn't think Olive rhad enough shares to sponser a board member? And as you aren't allowed to pool shares he wouldn't be able to have anything to do with it either! (thank god!) I may be wrong though!

Thats the sad thing, had Oliver and Bratt been voted off at the EGM under their own rules they wouldn't have been able to return!

The board plan to discuss Sims’s proposals before informing the Environ chief executive of their response by Wednesday.

Why Wednesday?

Thought there was supposed to be a board meeting after today's match.So debate it then,decide yes/no.Let him know straight away.A quick phone call would do.

Or is that they need time to think of a reason/B S excuse as to why it cant be done or what obstacles they can put in place?

Why Wednesday?

No home game for 10 days. Just coincidence? Probably not. I'm sure we'll get a 1,000 word explanation on the official site explaining why it's "unreasonable" to expect two hugely unpopular directors who bring nothing to the club and are keeping fans away in their droves to resign (not to mention the small matter of that vote of no confidence and only surviving by buying votes). Oh well, we are where we are. :(

Am i missing something here? Has Glenn's boat come in or something? Where is he getting 50 grand of equity from? I assume it was him then that turned up with the 30 pieces for the dog **** bin man's shares.

He had £31k at the last accounts, so with half the Judas money, he has £56k. If the Judas story is true.

Everyone knows Bratt's ready to go, Oliver rightly or wrongly is only hanging by a thread!

The real question to ask is MS serious or just a trouble making time waster and does he have anything to offer even if he does join the board or will he be like v2001 when they took over and now like NLV totally reliant on donations / goodwill etc

Are you serious. He's a very successful businessman and has put more into the club via sponsorship than the current directors have combines through his businesses. Also a lifelong vale fan. He has already offered to buy £600k worth of shares alongside Chaudry for what would have been 24.9%, yet it was turned down by the septic three.

Memphis

Originally Posted by Phil

But if 2 resign and Sims goes on, we'll only have 3 directors so the bloke who wants to invest 50 grand can't whilst there's only 3 directors! Or am I missing something?

Mark has asked that Oliver sponsor a further board member - making 4. Lloyd, Adams, Sims and AN Other.

Has Oliver got 50 grands worth of shares then?

Sounds fair enough to me.

That deal being ratified would end my SEO pledge, and I dare say a number of others as well.

Ultimately I don't give a monkeys about Chaudry or potential investment at this stage. What we desperately need is unity and for all to come together.

Bratt and Oliver are the only obstacles to that becoming a reality.

I think it would for me too

Bratt and Oliver are the problem. I don't like Lloyd but I could tolerate him on the board as he at least has the balls to face the fans

Archived