onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

USA Consortium (Or somebody else?)

Mario

Advert

People asking genuine questions dont cause trouble... the answers may.

If the lease is available it should say who is leasing what from whom. It would indicate who the freeholder is.

There are various possibilities, the club? one of the 3 companies that make up the whole? smurf? someone else?

The possibilities raise questions...

did the preferred buyer with confidentiality know before they showed interest?

did they find out afterwards and withdraw their bid?

did/do any of the interested parties know?

did smurf know?

if smurf doesnt own the freehold did he know he wasnt buying it with the club?

if he does own the freehold did he know about the lease?

did he agree the lease?

The list above is not exhaustive.

For a man who made his money in property not to know what property he is buying seems inconceivable.... it suggests he knows how much he is spending but doesnt know what he is buying.

Its out there now, trying to pretend it isnt wont help, trying to cover it up wont help, get it sorted.

It's a bird! It's a plane! Nah, it's some daft sod with a cape trying to reverse spin the world :ohmy:

Sorry Geo, the devil made me do it :D

he named someone in the message he was blaming, which I don't agree with, perhaps he thought i'd plaster it over social media for him. I won't have this person blackmarked and steps have been taken this morning to inform who needs to be informed of this. Nasty piece of work whether Smurf or just his mouthpiece.

Well well well

So the information l provided to you has know come out

I am niether Smurf or his mouth piece and it would appear that the well intentional fans are indeed the nasty piece of work you refer to

Now you all know whay killed the first purchasers off and l suspect the current

Well well well

So the information l provided to you has know come out

I am niether Smurf or his mouth piece and it would appear that the well intentional fans are indeed the nasty piece of work you refer to

Now you all know whay killed the first purchasers off and l suspect the current

Ignore it, he's just bitter. The fact is you were proven clearly correct regarding the sale falling through.

Oh would it not be nice to just wake up and see Port Vale have been taken over by wealthy backers who promise amazing things and end up forfilling them. Only at PVFC can it come to this. I get the impression that some like the little old Port Vale tag, cash strapped Vale etc.

I concur, unless they are wallowing in misery and suffering I generally don't believe some people are happy as Vale fans (love the oxymoronic reference in the post even as I write it).

Doesnt leave smurf smelling of roses exactly does it

I assumed a property man would know all the legal risks of buying a business containing land with buildings upon it, and thus employ appropriate professionals to cover all the aspects. I wonder whether we will ever know where the buck lands.

So.....after all the cryptic toing and froing who does own the club shop and the football in the community buildings/gym then??? or is it a secret?

Who paid the bill when you put the carpet down?:D

Seriously..... the trust claim they do, purchased with government grant money that prohibits commercial activity... smurf seems to claim he does.

If the trust do smurf cant sell them as part of the deal and if commercial activity takes place in the buildings the trust is liable to repay the money.

The trust claim there are documents to prove its claim, they have consulted a solicitor and a barrister and it seems smurf doesnt want to talk to the trust about it.

It seems smurf purchased the ground the buildings stand on but not the buildings themselves and there is a 25 year covenant in place.

Again..... I thought sondico [?] paid for the shop and when it went sour smurf bailed it out.

I concur' date=' unless they are wallowing in misery and suffering I generally don't believe some people are happy as Vale fans (love the oxymoronic reference in the post even as I write it).[/quote']

I think some just want keep it as little old Port Vale struggling in the lower leagues, skint and never getting anywhere struggling with finances, players etc. Poor matchday facilities.

Soon as any ambition comes the Vale way people seem get confused. I am pretty sure some are stuck in the 4th division days of the 70s and want Port Vale to remain there. That's why they never like the idea of new stadia, people investing with money, because to them really this isn't Port Vale. I suppose Bournmouth fans should have thought this. I mean what is Burton Albion thinking trying to get in the championship. Oh don't forget Leicster they are not premier league champions.

To me what is the point of the club being here if it isn't trying to get to the highest level possible. Whats wrong with the idea of Port Vale getting in the Championship, being taken over by wealthy backers and dreaming even further, I have seen on a number of occasions when the new stadia talk comes up Vale fans go nuts. Imagine if Swansea, Wigan etc have said the same. But Vale fans would rather choose the example of Coventry, and put a negative spin on anything positive. The only trouble is the younger generations as they grow up are soon going to forget PVFC, especially if they have a premiership club down the road, with match day facilities where they don't get wet and cold at half time, or trying eat their pie in the rain.

These fans hold Port Vale back more than anything Port Vale needs a new plan, and needs to be able move forwards, with new ideas and thinking. Football has changed since even I was a kid, and people have different extectations. If the club wants to survive and compete it needs new and fresh ideas. Some owners with ambition that will make other clubs in the midlands green with envy. Yet somehow we are still seen as the joke club of the midlands by many. Sad but true. smaller clubs such as Walsall and Burton can show what can be done.

Archived