onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

USA Consortium (Or somebody else?)

Mario

Advert

So why when the work was being done on the club shop by Norman which obviously was going to be a commercial venture did the community trust raise the issue and concerns that it could not be done under the rules of the grant.

So why when the work was being done on the club shop by Norman which obviously was going to be a commercial venture did the community trust raise the issue and concerns that it could not be done under the rules of the grant.

Perhaps they did... or perhaps they didnt want to cause problems... perhaps it got lost in the confusion of being kicked out... perhaps it was raised and thats why someone had to go [if the time line coincides with a mr cooper leaving]

If the new buyers found out about the problem and pulled out why didnt smurf find out about it when he did his due diligence?

Who paid the bill when you put the carpet down?:D

Seriously..... the trust claim they do, purchased with government grant money that prohibits commercial activity... smurf seems to claim he does.

If the trust do smurf cant sell them as part of the deal and if commercial activity takes place in the buildings the trust is liable to repay the money.

The trust claim there are documents to prove its claim, they have consulted a solicitor and a barrister and it seems smurf doesnt want to talk to the trust about it.

It seems smurf purchased the ground the buildings stand on but not the buildings themselves and there is a 25 year covenant in place.

Again..... I thought sondico [?] paid for the shop and when it went sour smurf bailed it out.

But surely this should have all been explained to Norman when he bought the club, how is this only just now coming to the fore!! either somebody has'nt read the documents outlining whats for sale or nobody thought to explain this to him in the first place!

But surely this should have all been explained to Norman when he bought the club, how is this only just now coming to the fore!! either somebody has'nt read the documents outlining whats for sale or nobody thought to explain this to him in the first place!

Why would anyone need to explain it to him.... he made his money in property, you would have thought he would know what he was doing.... surely its reasonable, if your buying a business, to find out what exactly the business owns and in consequence exactly what you are buying.

From the sentinel article it indicates that the administrators can show that smurf bought port vale.... but port vale didnt own the buildings.

Perhaps they did... or perhaps they didnt want to cause problems... perhaps it got lost in the confusion of being kicked out... perhaps it was raised and thats why someone had to go [if the time line coincides with a mr cooper leaving]

If the new buyers found out about the problem and pulled out why didnt smurf find out about it when he did his due diligence?

That's the problem its all perhaps and once again time after time putting the club in a bad light:(

That's the problem its all perhaps and once again time after time putting the club in a bad light:(

Its all guess work and will remain so[i suspect] until both sides come out with their versions of events. Thats unlikely with the possibility of legal proceedings in the wind.

If the trustees are in danger, as the article suggests, it would be beyond foolish to not bring it up, what surprises me is that its only just come to light. Thats not to say it hasnt been raised previously just that it has only now come into the public gaze.

No comment will be made as isn't there still a confidentiality agreement still in force til end of March?Never mind, it will soon be April fool's day and let's see what silly statement comes out then:laugh:

Obviously it will be the fans fault :nailbiting:

It is surely the responsibility of the buyer to make sure (s)he understands what is being bought. Isn't principle caveat emptor - let the buyer beware?

From what I've read and heard it appears that this issue has been ongoing for some time behind the scenes with no progress being made towards a solution. It has only come into the public domain as a result of the proprosed sale. It seems that the Trust has clear evidence that the Communicty building was not part of the sale. There must surely be room for negotiation on this matter with regard to the grants, especially as the bulk of the building is being used for its intended purpose. Negotiation can only happen if both sides come to the table though. Time this was sorted.

Well well well

So the information l provided to you has know come out

I am niether Smurf or his mouth piece and it would appear that the well intentional fans are indeed the nasty piece of work you refer to

Now you all know whay killed the first purchasers off and l suspect the current

Just out of interest, why did you pm Tim with the info? Don't suppose I'll get an answer to that.

No comment will be made as isn't there still a confidentiality agreement still in force til end of March?Never mind, it will soon be April fool's day and let's see what silly statement comes out then:laugh:

That ended when the deal broke down i think......i would guess something will be said Monday or Tuesday

TBH with Tim slating Smurf re the shop and his total dislike for him that was the reason but he was not the only pm l sent but he responded publically

So you sent a load of pms on the same subject to different people? I don't get why you did that if you didn't want the information to get into the public domain? If it was told to you in confidence, why the pms? If it wasn't told to you in confidence, why not just put it on the forum if you wanted people to know? Seems crazy to me.

So you sent a load of pms on the same subject to different people? I don't get why you did that if you didn't want the information to get into the public domain? If it was told to you in confidence, why the pms? If it wasn't told to you in confidence, why not just put it on the forum if you wanted people to know? Seems crazy to me.

To demonstrate credibility something that is lacking on here with 'people in the know'

Archived