onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2016/2017 Season Tickets

IanW

Advert

Why not try use a bit of iniative .

Pay full price on gate u can buy a season ticket at 200 quid on the day 100 for kids etc .

Try summat get people in them seats who gives a damn who they usually follow .

its money its sales its ATMOSPHERE.

Do it surely folk would rather be watching the mighty Vale than shopping etc.

Utv

A one day offer see if u get interest .

Dont give me we would be losing money nonsense 180000 seats average about 4500 so do it .

Lets get behind Rob Page who has done a cracking job with nothing .

I want c Foley Purkiss at Vale and other players who have a very good job .

I'm all for initiatives to push season ticket sales, but 200 quid? What about those who have already renewed at £345. It's got to be realistic and sustainable, we could shift loads of tickets at give away prices but I want PVFC to still be here the season after next.

Why not try use a bit of iniative .

Pay full price on gate u can buy a season ticket at 200 quid on the day 100 for kids etc .

Try summat get people in them seats who gives a damn who they usually follow .

its money its sales its ATMOSPHERE.

Do it surely folk would rather be watching the mighty Vale than shopping etc.

Utv

A one day offer see if u get interest .

Dont give me we would be losing money nonsense 180000 seats average about 4500 so do it .

Lets get behind Rob Page who has done a cracking job with nothing .

I want c Foley Purkiss at Vale and other players who have a very good job .

If you're happy in your current job, don't bother applying for any marketing jobs you see.

I'm all for initiatives to push season ticket sales, but 200 quid? What about those who have already renewed at £345. It's got to be realistic and sustainable, we could shift loads of tickets at give away prices but I want PVFC to still be here the season after next.

Well i differ from u i want people in them seats (anyone at any price ).

U have all them empty seats yet our home form is pretty good bar 3 defeats one undeserved ( the other two the less said the better ).

A drive to get new people in ,would i get one at 200 quid i would even if i didnt go every game which may be the case because theres more to life.

I have a lad so theres 300 quid ,might not be a lot to u but it is to me .

Wheres the drive get students in .

Come think of it wheres the drive get anyone in .

Me mum would get me nephew one at 100 quid so there is 3 in already if that was the case .

Talking to random bloke at gym ( jubilee 2 i go there its great ) and i mentioned it to him and he doesnt support the Vale and he said he would be interested .

U could do it for one end of the ground,like i say if u r happy just be part of 4000 hardcore fair enough but anyone with any business sense would be maximising his efforts to obtain new support .

6500 at 183 quid years ago .

2000 at todays prices .

4500 folk cannot afford it it speakes volumes .

Student ticketing could be explored. Bycars could be reduced pricing by using a membership scheme to avoid having to also reduce Hamil prices to match for away fans. But otherwise prices have to be realistic.

Good idea,as Bycars used to be buzzing years ago and needs filling.Afterall,don't the majority go behind the goals at most away games and create a great atmosphere?

Well i differ from u i want people in them seats (anyone at any price ).

U have all them empty seats yet our home form is pretty good bar 3 defeats one undeserved ( the other two the less said the better ).

A drive to get new people in ,would i get one at 200 quid i would even if i didnt go every game which may be the case because theres more to life.

I have a lad so theres 300 quid ,might not be a lot to u but it is to me .

Wheres the drive get students in .

Come think of it wheres the drive get anyone in .

Me mum would get me nephew one at 100 quid so there is 3 in already if that was the case .

Talking to random bloke at gym ( jubilee 2 i go there its great ) and i mentioned it to him and he doesnt support the Vale and he said he would be interested .

U could do it for one end of the ground,like i say if u r happy just be part of 4000 hardcore fair enough but anyone with any business sense would be maximising his efforts to obtain new support .

6500 at 183 quid years ago .

2000 at todays prices .

4500 folk cannot afford it it speakes volumes .

We would all like to see the empty seat's full.Let anyone in at any price? Make to cheap and not enough money comes into the club to buy better players to improve the squad.

If it was £200 for one part of the ground then a lot of people who would pay the £345 would just pay the £200.The club would lose £145 each time.

The way ST sales have been promoted is shocking.We have had a fairly good season this should have been used to sell season ticket's.As for your mate at the gym he wouldn't be interested if he don't support Vale even if tickets were £200 anyway.As for business sense it has to be set at a price that will keep the clubs bills paid.If its to cheap and the club could easily go into administration.Thats the last thing we need.Because that could be the end of the club.

We would all like to see the empty seat's full.Let anyone in at any price? Make to cheap and not enough money comes into the club to buy better players to improve the squad.

If it was £200 for one part of the ground then a lot of people who would pay the £345 would just pay the £200.The club would lose £145 each time.

The way ST sales have been promoted is shocking.We have had a fairly good season this should have been used to sell season ticket's.As for your mate at the gym he wouldn't be interested if he don't support Vale even if tickets were £200 anyway.As for business sense it has to be set at a price that will keep the clubs bills paid.If its to cheap and the club could easily go into administration.Thats the last thing we need.Because that could be the end of the club.

Whilst I don't agree £200 is a good idea, I also don't think rinsing the die-hards for money is the solution either.

I will buy one again, at the £345 price. I know out of a group of say 15 I sit with, that 1 isn't buying a ST anymore because it's too much, one is moving abroad and 4 aren't season ticket holders and have not decided to buy one for this season. The guys no longer buying them have been season ticket holders for 20+ years. You can't do much about the one going abroad, but the other one could have been enticed to renew, and we could have maybe converted one of the four non-season ticket holders had the price been right. Instead of that, we're down from 11 season ticket holders and 4 non-season ticket holders in our group, to 9 season ticket holders and 5 non-season ticket holders. Might not seem a lot, but if that's happening across the ground every year it's a problem.

I have said for a while the price is too high. Whilst I commend Smurf at the commercial team for coming up with a decent idea (cashback offer), the starting point is too high and it's been advertised poorly.

Whilst I don't agree £200 is a good idea, I also don't think rinsing the die-hards for money is the solution either.

I will buy one again, at the £345 price. I know out of a group of say 15 I sit with, that 1 isn't buying a ST anymore because it's too much, one is moving abroad and 4 aren't season ticket holders and have not decided to buy one for this season. The guys no longer buying them have been season ticket holders for 20+ years. You can't do much about the one going abroad, but the other one could have been enticed to renew, and we could have maybe converted one of the four non-season ticket holders had the price been right. Instead of that, we're down from 11 season ticket holders and 4 non-season ticket holders in our group, to 9 season ticket holders and 5 non-season ticket holders. Might not seem a lot, but if that's happening across the ground every year it's a problem.

I have said for a while the price is too high. Whilst I commend Smurf at the commercial team for coming up with a decent idea (cashback offer), the starting point is too high and it's been advertised poorly.

The cashback idea is one that COULD work if enough people get their friends and families to sign up in order to reach the tipping point for cashback. Bar a couple of flashed-up adverts on the score-board, the publicizing of this initiative has been ABSOLUTELY WOEFUL!!

It would be laughable if it wasn't for how damaging it is to have an inert ticket-office operation and a "can't do" attitude that pervades the place.

We have sold 600 season tickets havent we .

We will lose all our better players so u have to roll the dice and try and obtain new support .

I would happily pay 345 if someone who aint getting one usually but is because its cut price for the bycars is getting one .

I like the paddock ill pay more anyway if that was the case .

The problem is if we lose our better players because we havent sold enough season tickets then u could pay a grand but it aint going change the fact we r doomed .

We damned if we do we damned if we dont .

New support is required and if u get 1000 people who wouldnt usually bother with Vale intersted then thats a 1000 more than usual if u understand me .

Archived