onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2016/2017 Season Tickets

IanW

£345 is incredibly expensive for league 3 football, the only reason any Vale fan pays that is obviously not because the product on offer is worth it but more like through blind loyalty but I applaud those a do it. They only decent thing v2001 ever did at Vale was the taget 5k offer and the marketing campaign that went with it that built a buzz around the place and id have a season ticket if that happened again.

Advert

£345 is incredibly expensive for league 3 football, the only reason any Vale fan pays that is obviously not because the product on offer is worth it but more like through blind loyalty but I applaud those a do it. They only decent thing v2001 ever did at Vale was the taget 5k offer and the marketing campaign that went with it that built a buzz around the place and id have a season ticket if that happened again.

So you won't be getting a season ticket, but would do if there was some kind of target 5000 offer.

Yes I would and my son is coming matches with me next season so he would have one for free on that offer. I can't remember the exact price but didn't we have to pledge £30 then pay rest off after 5k pledges? I remember the media campaign to push this offer was fanastic and built a huge buzz and brought the fans together, i remember egging so many mates on at the time to pledge too which made the matchdays as a whole more enjoyable as there were more of us having a pint before and matches.

So although you KNOW about the price of season tickets you will not get one because of the way it has been marketed (not marketed /promoted)

No not at all the simple reason I won't get one is the price is ridiculous for the standard of football we watch, Leicester City season tickets are cheaper than ours and their about to win the premier league, Vale sound like a bargain now?

Fortunately I can still afford a ST and purchased next season's as soon as they came onto the market.

It cost me £265:

£11.52 per game;

£5.10 per week (52 weeks);

£0.73 per day (365 days).

Yes, I know that not every Valiant can splash the cash, but for me 73p a day is cheap as chips.

No not at all the simple reason I won't get one is the price is ridiculous for the standard of football we watch, Leicester City season tickets are cheaper than ours and their about to win the premier league, Vale sound like a bargain now?

So is your reason the price or the way it's been promoted / lack of?

. They only decent thing v2001 ever did at Vale was the taget 5k offer and the marketing campaign that went with it that built a buzz around the place and id have a season ticket if that happened again.

As for the price I will be getting one again.The more people that buy the bigger the budget ( and more money is retuned to those that buy).The bigger the budget he better the ream should be.

Very true but do u think we get value for the product on offer?

It's not been bad value for a season ticket this season.Yes there have been some bad games.There have also been some good games.Thats the way football is.The results at home have been good and it's home games where season tickets are used.Its also worth remembering that season ticket money is vital during the close season.

So is your reason the price or the way it's been promoted / lack of?

. They only decent thing v2001 ever did at Vale was the taget 5k offer and the marketing campaign that went with it that built a buzz around the place and id have a season ticket if that happened again.

As for the price I will be getting one again.The more people that buy the bigger the budget ( and more money is retuned to those that buy).The bigger the budget he better the ream should be.

So if season tickets were £600 u saying u would still have one in anticipation of having a team for next season that matches your outlay?

Archived