onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Has Norman had enough

Student of the game

Advert

I feel some people are so hurt about the happenings that they are attacking Norman and his statements. I’ve had time to think before I post and I think we should focus on facts. Regarding the beating we don’t know but we just have to take his word for it, however did he provoke? A fact is that Smurf is not good with his PR skills. His twitter and forum account has produced some things that you certainly wouldn’t see in the divisions above us, but I like the honesty. At the moment I think he’s so wound up with money put in and stress that he’s said things he may regret just to let out his anger which meant the situation hasn’t been done properly. Certainly isn’t going to entice new buyers and no way he’d get £4mil for it. As for the racism/troublemaking well there’s always going to be the odd group of fans who at every club who are like that. Nearly all of us aren’t. I doubt he’d build houses on the land too, he isn’t a bad person and he would be mad to do that with our fans. But now we need to stick by the club, if you don’t like Smurf fine, but as fans we should stick by the club, because we all agree that we don’t want to let our club go to poo.

I feel some people are so hurt about the happenings that they are attacking Norman and his statements. I’ve had time to think before I post and I think we should focus on facts. Regarding the beating we don’t know but we just have to take his word for it, however did he provoke? A fact is that Smurf is not good with his PR skills. His twitter and forum account has produced some things that you certainly wouldn’t see in the divisions above us, but I like the honesty. At the moment I think he’s so wound up with money put in and stress that he’s said things he may regret just to let out his anger which meant the situation hasn’t been done properly. Certainly isn’t going to entice new buyers and no way he’d get £4mil for it. As for the racism/troublemaking well there’s always going to be the odd group of fans who at every club who are like that. Nearly all of us aren’t. I doubt he’d build houses on the land too, he isn’t a bad person and he would be mad to do that with our fans. But now we need to stick by the club, if you don’t like Smurf fine, but as fans we should stick by the club, because we all agree that we don’t want to let our club go to poo.

With respect the one being racist is smurf, he said he didnt offer JFH the job because he was black.

Fans will be upset, some will want to do something to make a statement, some will be totally Pd off and not attend, its to be expected

I cant my head around what Stormin Norm has suggested he has had a good kicking off the Port Vale "thugs"?? I have been around certain "drinking establishment's "in the ST6 area over the weekend with notorious VLF and non of them have heard all about such attack??

I cant my head around what Stormin Norm has suggested he has had a good kicking off the Port Vale "thugs"?? I have been around certain "drinking establishment's "in the ST6 area over the weekend with notorious VLF and non of them have heard f##k all about such attack??

I don't doubt he was attacked, what I don't get is why leave it till the day he puts the club up for sale before announcing it, considering it happened nearly 2 years ago.

Archived